An Old School Catholic Message Board

When in doubt..

CrossCuT

God the Father

[quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' post='995866' date='Jun 3 2006, 12:10 AM']
Yeah, I am just a little peeved right now. Just because I haven't been on here posting in a long time doesn't mean I am stupid and blah blah blah. You know what is even worse, I confide my friends in a story and the plaster it all over phatmass. Even if it is true, that doesn't mean you can post stuff on here without my consent. In fact, yes, I have every right to be uptight right now. Even if it was a joke, stuff like that shouldn't even be joked about. I can't help it if I have a bladder problem, but that doesn't mean it should be joked about, even plastered on the internet. If I want to share it to people, I will.
[/quote]

[img]http://webpages.charter.net/jamesandjenny/images/mrpink.jpg[/img]

heavenseeker

[quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' post='995866' date='Jun 2 2006, 11:10 PM']
Yeah, I am just a little peeved right now. Just because I haven't been on here posting in a long time doesn't mean I am stupid and blah blah blah. You know what is even worse, I confide my friends in a story and the plaster it all over phatmass. Even if it is true, that doesn't mean you can post stuff on here without my consent. In fact, yes, I have every right to be uptight right now. Even if it was a joke, stuff like that shouldn't even be joked about. I can't help it if I have a bladder problem, but that doesn't mean it should be joked about, even plastered on the internet. If I want to share it to people, I will.
[/quote]
I fully understand your anger. Okay maybe not fully but when I saw the thread I was like "you have got to be kidding me, that is not something they should be making a joke about"

[size=1][color="330000"]Jen joked with us about it.
[/color][/size]

heavenseeker

[quote name='CrossCuT' post='998061' date='Jun 5 2006, 10:34 PM']
[size=1][color="330000"]Jen joked with us about it.
[/color][/size]
[/quote]
because you are her real life friend and she thought she could trust you with it, not so you could go and post it on the internet so the world can read it. If it was something she didnt mind being on the webshe would have posted about it.

heavenseeker

you would be upset if your friend blabed something like that on the web if you trusted them t oonly keep it between close friends