Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Guest Rick777
Posted

True that theres a stick there?

ardillacid
Posted

yeah, not literally though

missionseeker
Posted

That might be painful

ardillacid
Posted

i would definetly be standing right now

Posted

[size=1][color="330000"]Yea, which would make him mean.
[/color][/size]

Guest Rick777
Posted

I was hungry a few minutes ago but after this conversation my hunger has subsided. :lol_pound: We should talk about these things during Lent.

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Sometimes it is nice to stop and think of actions, I especially do that too and how I act and treat people.

ardillacid
Posted

I don't

Guest Rick777
Posted

You should, we all should.

Posted

[size=1][color="330000"]I do not know how to cook
[/color][/size]

missionseeker
Posted

I cook all the time.

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Sometimes, I overthink a situation I know I beleive I goofed up on. Sometimes I need to relax and go with the flow. Sometimes, I need people to tell me when I am an idiot. Other times, I don't realize until later I hurt someone's feelings.

Guest Rick777
Posted

I usually just keep quiet, if not I get into trouble.

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

When I'm angry, I normally keep quiet. I shouldn't, but sometimes, I have too.

But, if I let it go too long, it affects me.

Guest Rick777
Posted

I have a question. Someone I know always says God's name in vain. Should I say something?

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Well, I guess it all depends. What I do is I say a quick prayer. But, if it is truly bothering you, then I would say something. I mean, I can't judge a person because of something they say, but maybe just asking nicely instead of shoving to down their throat that they need to stop. Yes, saying it profusely and excessively, especially ones that are mortal sins need to be stopped and said immediately. However, if it is out of shock or something, it is a venial sin. Venial sins don't necessarily need to be confessed, but it will be good to confess them. So, yes, there is a difference. If it is excessive in commiting a mortal sin, say something...but, if it is not, say a prayer for the person. I hope this helped.

Posted

[quote name='notardillacid' post='997134' date='Jun 5 2006, 12:08 AM']
I don't
[/quote]

um you never think before you act?

[quote name='CrossCuT' post='997139' date='Jun 5 2006, 12:09 AM']
[size=1][color="330000"]I do not know how to cook
[/color][/size]
[/quote]

pshh me either. Well, mac 'n coagulated milk, does that count? :P:

[quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' post='997147' date='Jun 5 2006, 12:15 AM']
Sometimes, I overthink a situation I know I beleive I goofed up on. Sometimes I need to relax and go with the flow. Sometimes, I need people to tell me when I am an idiot. Other times, I don't realize until later I hurt someone's feelings.
[/quote]

ahhh I have been called 'tpp practical' or def. an 'over thinker' I always over think things, and get ppl confused! Where I'm the only one who understands it, and I mosdef need my sis to tell me when I'm being an idiot, (LOL) sometimes I think I do hurt ppl's feelings.

[quote name='Rick777' post='997154' date='Jun 5 2006, 12:18 AM']
I usually just keep quiet, if not I get into trouble.
[/quote]

thats a good idea, but it will have no effect on me, I speak too much. On here at least, in real life when you first meet me I'm usually kinda shy.

[quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' post='997158' date='Jun 5 2006, 12:24 AM']
When I'm angry, I normally keep quiet. I shouldn't, but sometimes, I have too.

But, if I let it go too long, it affects me.
[/quote]

When I'm angry I hold it in, and sometimes if I really think about it I force myself to be patient, and say a prayer. But allot of times I'm just too prideful and don't, and then I'll try to go in my room or something so I don't like, take it out on someone. Then I'll punch something if I'M REALLY mad, which I Haven't done in a long time, btw punch wood not metal, allot easier to hit harder. :hehehe: Anyways, I haven't gotten that mad in a long time, so when I get mad usuaally I'll just bite my tongue and try to shut up.

Posted

[size=1][color="330000"]When Im angry, I cry.
Well, at least when I am super angry.


But otherwise I swear and become very hard headed.
[/color][/size]

Posted

lol, I only cry when I'm hurt, emotionally not physically, and it has to be allot.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...