Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

heavenseeker
Posted

your funny

Theunknown101
Posted

A lotta people are funny.

Posted

yes but me and Greg are the funniest.

Theunknown101
Posted

You can't outfunny me in real life!

Posted

I wouldn't have to try.

Theunknown101
Posted

You don't even know me in real life! I could run a radiostation with all the random things I say! Even my brothers say that!

Posted

well your so right I don't know you, nor am I REALLY going to argue you who is more funnier. :lol:

Theunknown101
Posted

Ok, fine with me.

heavenseeker
Posted

a guy walks into a bar and the bar says "hey look where your going!"

Posted

omg. it took me a while to figure it out but I laughed when I did. :lol:

heavenseeker
Posted

im disapointed in you bob

Posted

I know I know. :sadwalk: but at least I GOT it.

heavenseeker
Posted

yeah that is the plus side :idea:

Posted

whats the minus side?

heavenseeker
Posted

it took ya so long to get it

Posted

not SO long, you should have seen how long it took my sister to get it. It was so funny.

heavenseeker
Posted

ok how long did it take then

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...