Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

oh shoot I forget to set the timer.

heavenseeker
Posted

for the noodles?

Theunknown101
Posted (edited)

No, for the pig I bet.

Edited by Theunknown101
heavenseeker
Posted

when did we get a pig?

Posted

no I forgot to set the timer as to how long it took my sister to get the joke.

heavenseeker
Posted

i know we were jk

Posted

no. I was. Not you was.

God the Father
Posted

[quote name='hayden' post='997357' date='Jun 5 2006, 11:54 AM']
2 Girls
[/quote]

99 problems....


Are you still down in the dumps dude? If so, buy a skateboard. Well actually maybe not, when you're first learning to ollie it can get really frustrating. It might be something to try though, ain't nothing like a hobby.

Posted

[quote name='God the Father' post='1012651' date='Jun 26 2006, 05:19 PM']
99 problems....
[/quote]

[size=1][color="FF6699"]Not true.
Boys just cant deal.
[/color][/size]

Posted

that's so stupid. To say boys just can't deal. Like you know them, it all depends on the person. Girls and boys have different tendency's and reactions in different situations thats true but it all depends on who your talking about.

I'm not trying to be mean or anything,

I like your new icon it's pretty

Pontifite 7 of 10
Posted

Do you have ADD? Your like "that's so stupid. To say boys just can't deal. Like you know them, it all depends on the person. Girls and boys have different tende..." Then your like "I like your new icon it's pretty".
(P.S.-That wasn't a burn)

missionseeker
Posted

[quote name='Pontifite 7 of 10' post='1016853' date='Jul 3 2006, 05:50 PM']
Do you have ADD? Your like "that's so stupid. To say boys just can't deal. Like you know them, it all depends on the person. Girls and boys have different tende..." Then your like "I like your new icon it's pretty".
(P.S.-That wasn't a burn)
[/quote]


:lol_pound:

Posted

[quote name='uruviel' post='1016724' date='Jul 3 2006, 01:31 PM']
that's so stupid. To say boys just can't deal. Like you know them, it all depends on the person. Girls and boys have different tendency's and reactions in different situations thats true but it all depends on who your talking about.

I'm not trying to be mean or anything,

I like your new icon it's pretty
[/quote]

[size=1][color="FF6699"]Oh sorry, I thought I was being sarcastic...
[/color][/size]

Pontifite 7 of 10
Posted

Yes some one thinks I'm funny!

Posted

lol sorry I was just pointing out something.

Posted

and no I don't have ADD. <_<

Pontifite 7 of 10
Posted

Sorry I was just pointing out something
:lol_roll: :clapping: :P: :lol_above: :lol: :lol_pound: :lol_grin: :rolling: :hehehe: :evil: :harhar:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...