Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='*lil girl 4 jesus*' post='1006476' date='Jun 15 2006, 05:25 PM']
[img]http://www.poqbum.com/Files/GlitterGraphics/page27/text_miscellaneous_693.gif[/img]
[/quote]
Lay off the crack

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted (edited)

[quote name='notardillacid' post='1007224' date='Jun 17 2006, 02:19 AM']
Lay off the crack
[/quote]
:lol_above: :lol_pound:


no way!! where would the fun in that be?!!?

Edited by *lil girl 4 jesus*
Theunknown101
Posted

Isn't crack a drug!?

God the Father
Posted

[quote name='Theunknown101' post='1007462' date='Jun 17 2006, 07:43 PM']
Isn't crack a drug!?
[/quote]

No. It's completely legal, and an excellent sleep aid. I suggest calling your local police department and requesting a shipment of 50 to 100 kilos of crack.

Theunknown101
Posted

Oh, that clears that...

Theunknown101
Posted

...Yeah...

heavenseeker
Posted

sure thing bob

Theunknown101
Posted

Yeah, Mr. Anderson.

heavenseeker
Posted

no your bob :matrix:

no your bob :matrix:

Posted

hah, yes I know. I was finishing the quote.

heavenseeker
Posted

no you were quoting Neo he was being the agent

Posted

yeah, that's what I said.

heavenseeker
Posted

but ya said ya were finishing the quote instead you added the next quote

Posted

yeah but I was finishing what he started.

heavenseeker
Posted

sure what evea

Posted

lol. it could be either way.

heavenseeker
Posted

"Chickens Eddie!" ~Ed

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...