heavenseeker Posted June 22, 2006 Posted June 22, 2006 yes because edd is the smart one ed is the stupid one
uruviel Posted June 22, 2006 Posted June 22, 2006 ahh ok. I don't watch it that often, I watched it last week when I babysat.
heavenseeker Posted June 22, 2006 Posted June 22, 2006 i hardly watch it. only if its a good one or one i havent seen before
uruviel Posted June 22, 2006 Posted June 22, 2006 so wait, if they are showing one you haven't seen then you watch it, doesn't that mean you watch it!? If you've seen them I mean.
heavenseeker Posted June 22, 2006 Posted June 22, 2006 i used to watch it all the time but then they just started to show re-runs all the time so i quit except for the really good ones or ones i havent seen yet
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now