Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

For those who wants to take down the Hulk...


Recommended Posts

Pontifite 7 of 10
Posted

[quote name='I' post='1202504' date='Feb 22 2007, 12:36 PM']:deal:[/quote]
:bump:
For the fact the Aliens belong to me. You can have the storm troopers.

I'm Mr. Snikkers
Posted

How 'bout...I have predators.

Pontifite 7 of 10
Posted

[quote name='I' post='1206499' date='Mar 1 2007, 06:30 PM']How 'bout...I have predators.[/quote]
How bout we talk about taking down the Hulk because last time we got out butt kicked.

Pontifite 7 of 10
Posted

Don't you remember? I posted that picture of the Hulk and we ran away, crying?

I'm Mr. Snikkers
Posted

CRYING?!?! :lol:

Pontifite 7 of 10
Posted

[quote name='I' post='1206520' date='Mar 1 2007, 06:42 PM']CRYING?!?! :lol:[/quote]
I was crying, you were running and I think your brother was eaten or something cause I haven't seen him sience.

I'm Mr. Snikkers
Posted

He gave up Phatmass for Lent.

Pontifite 7 of 10
Posted

[quote name='I' post='1206531' date='Mar 1 2007, 06:47 PM']He gave up Phatmass for Lent.[/quote]
Whoa! Thats hard. The reson I didn't do that is because now that PS2 dosn't consume my time, my catholic friends do.

  • 2 weeks later...
Phoenix Reborn
Posted

[quote name='Pontifite 7 of 10' post='1201865' date='Feb 21 2007, 03:13 PM']Yeah my gnomes quit...
something about working for willie wonka?[/quote]

Aw, that stinks...I didn't know Willie Wonka hired gnomes...

I'm Mr. Snikkers
Posted

He fired the Oopa Loopas! I claim them!

Pontifite 7 of 10
Posted

[quote name='I' post='1211857' date='Mar 11 2007, 08:21 AM']He fired the Oopa Loopas! I claim them![/quote]
Then I get... :annoyed: I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANT!

I'm Mr. Snikkers
Posted

Here. You can have Donld, Goofy, and Sora.

Pontifite 7 of 10
Posted

[quote name='I' post='1211938' date='Mar 11 2007, 10:48 AM']Here. You can have Donld, Goofy, and Sora.[/quote]
YES THATS IT! Brillient!

I'm Mr. Snikkers
Posted

I'll have Serge and Kid (from Chrono Cross)...and the loveable Homsar.

Pontifite 7 of 10
Posted

[quote name='I' post='1211964' date='Mar 11 2007, 10:57 AM']I'll have Serge and Kid (from Chrono Cross)...and the loveable Homsar.[/quote]
Great. Now What?

I'm Mr. Snikkers
Posted

Charge at the hulk!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...