Phoenix Reborn Posted March 11, 2007 Posted March 11, 2007 He's the main character from Final Fantasy V if you don't name him. OLD GAMES ROCK!
Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted March 13, 2007 Posted March 13, 2007 [quote name='Phoenix Reborn' post='1212105' date='Mar 11 2007, 02:12 PM']He's the main character from Final Fantasy V if you don't name him. OLD GAMES ROCK![/quote] V! Final Fantasy V! Dang thats old...
Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted March 13, 2007 Posted March 13, 2007 [quote name='I' post='1212738' date='Mar 12 2007, 08:35 PM']Hi[/quote] Hey nice Spidy costume
Phoenix Reborn Posted March 13, 2007 Posted March 13, 2007 [quote name='Pontifite 7 of 10' post='1212736' date='Mar 12 2007, 05:34 PM']V! Final Fantasy V! Dang thats old...[/quote] Yeah, I have it for Game Boy Advance. Such a classic. We first had it when we used to download the old SNES games, I was the only one that really played it. I actually beat it on my GBA...I was in the last level for about six (maybe less) hours until I finally found a way to kill the ultimate boss...throw money at it (Samurai attack)...now I'm in the secret level, and managed to find my way to the end...the only thing that stands in my way is to fight one of two really hard bosses. Then once I finally manage to win, all the barriers to my progress will fall, and I'd finally find the secret of the secret level...
Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted March 13, 2007 Posted March 13, 2007 [quote name='Phoenix Reborn' post='1212761' date='Mar 12 2007, 08:49 PM']Yeah, I have it for Game Boy Advance. Such a classic. We first had it when we used to download the old SNES games, I was the only one that really played it. I actually beat it on my GBA...I was in the last level for about six (maybe less) hours until I finally found a way to kill the ultimate boss...throw money at it (Samurai attack)...now I'm in the secret level, and managed to find my way to the end...the only thing that stands in my way is to fight one of two really hard bosses. Then once I finally manage to win, all the barriers to my progress will fall, and I'd finally find the secret of the secret level...[/quote] Really? Thats out? Interesting
Phoenix Reborn Posted March 13, 2007 Posted March 13, 2007 So do you have any Final Fantasy games? I've only really played the old ones...like FF4, FF5 and Final Fantasy Crystal Quest. Also Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles. Well that one is pretty recent...like from 04' I'm pretty sure...I really think Square Enix makes the best games RPGs. Not to mention they have the best music, too.
Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted March 13, 2007 Posted March 13, 2007 [quote name='Phoenix Reborn' post='1212784' date='Mar 12 2007, 09:03 PM']So do you have any Final Fantasy games? I've only really played the old ones...like FF4, FF5 and Final Fantasy Crystal Quest. Also Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles. Well that one is pretty recent...like from 04' I'm pretty sure...I really think Square Enix makes the best games RPGs. Not to mention they have the best music, too.[/quote] As you know I love Kingdom Hearts which is VERY closely related to FF.
SJRod55 Posted March 13, 2007 Posted March 13, 2007 Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy... related.... ok you guys are talking a different language here
Phoenix Reborn Posted March 13, 2007 Posted March 13, 2007 (edited) Ways they're related: 1) They're both made by Square Enix. 2) Kingdom Hearts 2 has the main character (Cloud Strife) and I'm pretty sure the ultimate boss (Sephiroth) of Final Fantasy 7. (Which I hear is the best FF game...) Ways they're not related: 1) Most of (not all) the Final Fantasy games are RPGs, and the Kingdom Hearts games look like Action RPG. 2) Final Fantasy doesn't have any Disney characters in it... Now, I maybe a little inaccurate, because I haven't played the KH games... Edited March 13, 2007 by Phoenix Reborn
SJRod55 Posted March 13, 2007 Posted March 13, 2007 Now I know, without doubt, Mr Snikkers and Phoenix Reborn are from a totally different planet in a different dimension
Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted March 20, 2007 Posted March 20, 2007 (edited) Edited March 20, 2007 by Pontifite 7 of 10
Phoenix Reborn Posted March 20, 2007 Posted March 20, 2007 [img]http://www.606studios.com/bendisboard/images/smilies/hulk.gif[/img]
Phoenix Reborn Posted March 24, 2007 Posted March 24, 2007 (edited) You're not cool because of what you have, you're cool because of who you're. Edited March 24, 2007 by Phoenix Reborn
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now