An Old School Catholic Message Board

Everyone Here Needs to Read This Book

Budge

Why would Catholics even USE the title for Mary Our Lady of All Nations when the BIble condemns a creature called the Lady of Kingdoms?

The real Mary--the one in the Bible is NOT THE SAME CREATURE that is showing up in these apparitions.

The PERSONALITY DOES NOT MATCH.

Mary--the humble blessed Jewish lady who was jesus's mother would not be drawing attention to herself, preaching false Catholic doctrine dressed as a wealthy Roman matron in blue and red silks, she said in the Bible Do as He tells you. The demon shows up saying build ME a shrine, consecrate yourselfs to MY sacred heart, name ME Co-Redemptrix. Satan has always sought to be worshipped like God and that is who it is.

revelation 17 warns of the HARLOT, the WOMAN THAT RIDES the beast.

Rome is being led by a demon.

[quote]o it makes sense that if we were to carry this OT--> NT typification (I think I just invented a word here?) to its logical conclusion, it makes sense that we would eat the sacrifice of our Passover, correct? And considering Christ said we must eat His Body and drink His Blood (John 6), and in the Last Supper narratives, after He said "This is My Body...this is My Blood.." - the first time Eucharist was consecrated - He said "Do this in memory of me". What is the this that we are supposed to do? Obviously the consecration of the Eucharist[/quote]

This teaching of Jesus PROVES to me that his teaching in John 6 is SPIRITUAL.

Christians teach folks to receive Christ via faith and then to have teh Holy Spirit indwelling...

Rome teaches folks to "receive" Jesus by munching down on a piece of bread.

Havent you ever known that in the OLD TESTAMENT they used to refer to EATING the WORD of God?

it was a SPIRITUAL THING, it means making it a part of you...

[quote]There is just one little problem with all this "The Marian apparitions are from demons" perspective: Why would demons acting as Mary want to lure people into the Roman Catholic Church? Wouldn't they want to lure people away from it? Demons wouldn't want people to become a member of a Christian religion when their biggest enemy is God, Jesus, and of course the Holy Spirit. Also, demons wouldn't want the people who are already Catholics to affirm their faith more and more into God's power that he sent his only Son to earth through a young Virgin Mother. Or at least that's part of why the Marian apparitions appeal to me and that doesn't seem like a goal of evil.[/quote]

Because the Roman Catholic Church is the counterfeit warned of in the last days that will bring all religions togehter under its umbrella. Go read Zenit, even today one of the Vatican higher ups was preaching unity of religions like they repeat over and over to a United Nations group.

Catholicism is a counterfeit church, it is not truly Christian. God is calling His people out more and more, hopefully a few here will listen.

desertwoman

But isn't Jesus the word made flesh? So when Catholics celebrate Mass, they are eating the word?

eh!!! what happened to the tacos, so very tasty and good for you,?

eddieloudog

Wait a second. Please listen to the tone of this thread. Budge sounds like my friend's pastor. He is so fired up about how much Catholics have wrong that he misses the point of Christ. If Christ is in your heart, you will be at peace. Sure you need to tell people of the errors of their ways, but do it with love and respect, not hate and disrespect. Everyone needs to BREATH. Christ is the center. No one is saying that He isn't. We just know that Mary is to be Venerated. She alone will not get us into heaven, which is exactly what the Catholic Church says. :lol:

I will apologize for Catholic's lack of doctrinal understanding. We are working on that! :rolleyes:

desertwoman

Word thedude! word. If it was spiritual then the followers who left wouldn't have asked how can he give us his flesh to eat? And Jesus just repeated himself. Jesus is God and not an author of confuseion, so he wouldn't let the people go away distraught. He just repeated himself to the remaing followers, and they stayed.

missionseeker

[quote name='Budge' post='1016237' date='Jul 2 2006, 12:44 PM']

Catholicism is a counterfeit church, it is not truly Christian. God is calling His people out more and more, hopefully a few here will listen.
[/quote]

This is a basic outline of what I believe (and what "Rome" teaches). Please tell me anything you find in it that is un-Christian.

[quote] We believe in one God,
the Father, the Almighty,
maker of heaven and earth,
of all that is, seen and unseen.

We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ,
the only son of God,
eternally begotten of the Father,
God from God, Light from Light,
true God from true God,
begotten, not made,
of one being with the Father.
Through him all things were made.
For us and for our salvation
he came down from heaven:
by the power of the Holy Spirit
he became incarnate from the Virgin Mary,
and was made man.
For our sake he was crucified under Pontius Pilate;
he suffered death and was buried.
On the third day he rose again
in accordance with the Scriptures;
he ascended into heaven
and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again in glory
to judge the living and the dead,
and his kingdom will have no end.

We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life,
who proceeds from the Father [and the Son].
With the Father and the Son
he is worshipped and glorified.
He has spoken through the Prophets.
We believe in one holy catholic and apostolic Church.
We acknowledge one baptism for the forgiveness of sins.
We look for the resurrection of the dead,
and the life of the world to come. AMEN.[/quote]

please note that the word catholic is lower-case. It is a word taken from Greek meaning universal so it's saying is that Christianity is world wide not local .

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Budge' post='1016237' date='Jul 2 2006, 02:44 PM']
Why would Catholics even USE the title for Mary Our Lady of All Nations when the BIble condemns a creature called the Lady of Kingdoms?

The real Mary--the one in the Bible is NOT THE SAME CREATURE that is showing up in these apparitions.

The PERSONALITY DOES NOT MATCH.

Mary--the humble blessed Jewish lady who was jesus's mother would not be drawing attention to herself, preaching false Catholic doctrine dressed as a wealthy Roman matron in blue and red silks, she said in the Bible Do as He tells you. The demon shows up saying build ME a shrine, consecrate yourselfs to MY sacred heart, name ME Co-Redemptrix. Satan has always sought to be worshipped like God and that is who it is.
[/quote]

That's just the thing. The woman in the apparitions only draws attention to Jesus. Any attention given to her she gives to Jesus, and anything she asks of us is clearly understood in relation to Jesus. Anyone who told you otherwise has been poorly catechized and ill-informed.

By the way, we call hers the Immaculate Heart; Jesus has the Sacred Heart.

[quote]revelation 17 warns of the HARLOT, the WOMAN THAT RIDES the beast.[/quote]

Yes, yes it does. So you think any woman who comes along must be the harlot, or just the ones who say things like "trust in my Son"?

[quote]This teaching of Jesus PROVES to me that his teaching in John 6 is SPIRITUAL.[/quote]

John 6 proves that the meaning of John 6 is literal.

[quote]Christians teach folks to receive Christ via faith and then to have teh Holy Spirit indwelling...[/quote]

Okay.

[quote]Rome teaches folks to "receive" Jesus by munching down on a piece of bread.[/quote]

Well, it's not a piece of bread, first off. Second, we do receive Him in the Eucharist.

[quote]Havent you ever known that in the OLD TESTAMENT they used to refer to EATING the WORD of God?[/quote]

It's called typology.

[quote]it was a SPIRITUAL THING, it means making it a part of you...[/quote]

Yes, and that type was fulfilled in the Eucharist, the word of God in the flesh who becomes a part of us.

[quote]Because the Roman Catholic Church is the counterfeit warned of in the last days that will bring all religions togehter under its umbrella. Go read Zenit, even today one of the Vatican higher ups was preaching unity of religions like they repeat over and over to a United Nations group.[/quote]

Please see the response I made to this in the other thread.

[quote]Catholicism is a counterfeit church, it is not truly Christian. God is calling His people out more and more, hopefully a few here will listen.[/quote]

"If all the Catholics are going to hell, then I guess we'll just have to have one heck of a party with Jesus when we get there." -loosely quoted from a good priest friend of mine

It's a shame...God is a Catholic. Hmmm.

[quote name='Budge' post='1014561' date='Jun 29 2006, 10:23 AM']
What errors, he was careful to cite even approved vs. unapproved apparitions.

Most of the book is based on the warnings of scripture.

I got the book right here.

Name one or two errors, lets deal with it.
the apparitions are not the same person as Mary, mother of jesus who was a humble blessed lady that sought after God's will and who would never put focus on herself instead of Jesus Christ.

the apparitions are the daughter of Chaldea.
[/quote]

Don't be talkin' bout my momma like that! :annoyed:

Mary, Mother of God, pray for us. :bigpray:

frozencell

I like the cover of the book. And it seems that maybe the Prots have inadvertantly came up with a very fitting new name for the Virgin Mary. Queen of All - I like it. It's fitting. And doesn't detract from God at all because traditinally queens are completely subordinate to the king. And we all know who that is!!!!!!

Budge,
Do you deny Mary the title of Theoketos and/or deny that she is the "Mother of God" or "God bearer?" If you do, you may have a tough time proving you are still a Christian (vs. Sabellianism or Monophysitism).

Edited by jswranch

• 2 weeks later...
KnightofChrist

[quote name='Budge' post='1013772' date='Jun 28 2006, 07:41 AM']
[img]http://www.cuttingedge.org/ahpimages/QueenofAll.jpg[/img]
[i]
The Marian Apparitions' Plan calls for this "miracle" to unite all religions under the umbrella of the Roman Catholic Church! These Marian Apparitions are REAL -- they are demons masquerading as the Virgin Mary so men and women the world over will worship her rather than Jesus

But, most insidiously, demons are masquerading in other major world religions, appearing as apparitions of the primary Goddess of that religion -- from Hinduism to Buddhism. Therefore, the Marian Apparitions are appealing to Hindus and Buddhists, thus uniting these religions under Rome.

The authors of this critically important book ask these questions: 1) Who is the "Queen" of Revelation 18? 2) Who is the "Lady of Kingdoms" referred to in Isaiah 47:5? You may be shocked to realize that the Catholic Virgin Mary is just a reincarnation of this Chaldean "Lady of Kingdoms". It is time to uncover this mystery, expose the identity and agenda of the "Queen", and realize her prophetic place in Scripture.

140 pages, paperback[/i]
[/quote]

Our Queen of Heaven is Mary mother of God from the book of The Apocalypse Of Saint John. If you read it describes in detail the lady on the front of your cover there... tell me why do you post works of the devil that mock The Holy word of God?

READ AND KNOW!

The Apocalypse Of Saint John
Chapter 12, ver 1-5

"And a great sign appeared in heaven: A woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars: 2 And being with child, she cried travailing in birth, and was in pain to be delivered. 3 And there was seen another sign in heaven: and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads, and ten horns: and on his head seven diadems: 4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to be delivered; that, when she should be delivered, he might devour her son. 5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with an iron rod: and her son was taken up to God, and to his throne."

"A woman"... The church of God. It can also be applied to our blessed Lady. The church is clothed with the sun, that is, with Christ: she hath the moon, that is, the changeable things of the world, under her feet: and the twelve stars with which she is crowned, are the twelve apostles: she is in labour and pain, whilst she brings forth her children, and Christ in them, in the midst of afflictions and persecutions.