An Old School Catholic Message Board

July's enterences and apsirancies

Sixtina87

thanks Hughey!!!! I was wondering where the thread went!!!! LOL!!!

HEY KATIE!!!!!

Wow, are you nervous yet???? Sister told me it is normal to be nervous before entering, just incase you are!!!! I know we will meet someday soon, God Willing!!!! So are you packed and ready to leave home??? I hope your family is going with you!!!! I kow they will enjoy it very much down there!!!!!!! Can Dad post the pics from your enterence???? Can I post them on my blog as well???? Write be before you leave, my soon to be nieghbor!!!!!!

Luv ya,
Sixtina

brandelynmarie

Looking at all these vocations being fulfilled or soon to be fulfilled on phatmass...I'm thinking all those prayers of intercession for vocations are working in overdrive!!! :D:

i'm about to go in "over-ride" just thinking on how many days i have left!!!!! Katie is entering OLAM THIS WEEKEND!!!!!! MANY PRAYERS FOR HER!!!!!!!!!! DAD, TAKE TONS OF PICS, WE ARE COUNTING ON YOU!!!!

I am going to birmingham the 21-22 of this month with my parents. that way they can see the family, so please pray that the visit goes well!!!!

Marieteresa

Just wanted to add my Aspirancy to the list.

Marieteresa -(shernel) Aspirancy at the Dominican Monastery of the Heart of Jesus, Lockport, LA Aug 11-27 entrance this year possibly Sept or Dec....Lord Willing

[quote name='Marieteresa' post='1023884' date='Jul 13 2006, 06:27 PM']
Just wanted to add my Aspirancy to the list.

Marieteresa -(shernel) Aspirancy at the Dominican Monastery of the Heart of Jesus, Lockport, LA Aug 11-27 entrance this year possibly Sept or Dec....Lord Willing
[/quote]

I will add you to the list, but will post it even more for the August enterences and aspirances!!!!!

Hey, if you enter Lockport, we are going to be Dominican sisters together, from different orders of course!!!!! LOL!!!

HeavenlyCalling

Wow, I cant believe all the religious vocations here!!! Its like the Sisters corner, how wonderful!!! :) :)

How do you add a saying at the bottom of your post, by the way?

Edited by HeavenlyCalling

you haevt o go into your profile...i'm not exactly sure on how to do it but i know its in your profile!!!!!!

Thanks for the comment!!!!!!!! It does seem like there are more women vocation then men in here, but oh well, its in God's hands!!!!!!!!!

have a blessed day!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Sixtina87

HiddeninHisHeart (Katie) Poor Clares of Perpetual Adoration, Hanceville, AL July 16, 2006

TheresaMF - Aspirancy at the Dominican Monastery of St. Jude, Marbury, AL July 16, 2006 - August 13, 2006 (possibly entering postulancy Sept/Oct 2006 if we so discern God's will)

KATIE AND THERESA ARE NOW FOLLOWING CHRIST!!!!!!!! KATIE ENTERED OLAM TODAY AND HOPFULLY DAD TOOK LOTS OF PICS!!!!!!!!!!!

THERESA STRATED HER ASPIRANCY TODAY AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A WONDERFUL FEAST DAY IT IS!!!!!!!!!!

TeresaAvila

Praised Be Jesus Christ!! I am SO Happy for you, and I have been praying for you and am just so filled with joy for you, and may you always follow in the foosteps of lord, know that I will be keeping you in my prayers!

God Bless You!

[quote name='DeoOptimoMaximo' post='1018283' date='Jul 6 2006, 11:19 AM']
Hi Yall!!!

I'm entering Glenmary Home Missioner's aspirancy and attending the Pontifical College Josephinum seminary on AUG 21st!!!

God be praised! :saint:
[/quote]

Marieteresa

There maybe a change in schedule i maybe leaving earlier than stated...Stay tuned for further details.

I may leave on Aug 8th St. Dominics feast day instead of Aug 11

DiscerningSoul

Belive it or not I may also be entering on Aug 8.
Details will follow once things are ironed out. :)