An Old School Catholic Message Board

July's enterences and apsirancies

Sixtina87

I realized today is July 2nd, duh!!!! However some of us forgotten how busy vocation station is going to get and how lonely its going to be as the time goes on. we have people making aspirancies and entering religious communities this month and in the future. Lets use this as a support system for those who are following the Lord's will for their lives!!!

Here are those who are entering or making aspirancies this month:

[quote]HiddeninHisHeart (Katie) Poor Clares of Perpetual Adoration, Hanceville, AL July 16, 2006

TheresaMF - Aspirancy at the Dominican Monastery of St. Jude, Marbury, AL July 16, 2006 - August 13, 2006 (possibly entering postulancy Sept/Oct 2006 if we so discern God's will)[/quote]

Also here is the complete list of those who will be doing the same sometime soon or later this year!!!

[quote]HiddeninHisHeart (Katie) Poor Clares of Perpetual Adoration, Hanceville, AL July 16, 2006

TheresaMF - Aspirancy at the Dominican Monastery of St. Jude, Marbury, AL July 16, 2006 - August 13, 2006 (possibly entering postulancy Sept/Oct 2006 if we so discern God's will)

dspen2005 - Entering the novitiate of Our Lady of Mercy, Philadelphia, PA August 8, 2006

MCIMaGiNaZUN (Mark) Friars of St. Augustine in California... Novitiate in Racine, WI, August 15, 2006.

jgirl (Jenny) Sister Servants of the Eternal Word, Birmingham, AL August 17, 2006.

Sixtina87 (nicole) Sister Servants of the Eternal Word, Birmingham, AL August 17, 2006

Lilllabettt (Elizabeth) Sister Servants of the Eternal Word, Birmingham, AL August 17, 2006

FutureSoror (Chelsea) Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist, Ann Arbor, MI, August 28, 2006

SisterAli (Ali) School Sisters of Christ the King in Lincoln, Nebraska...Entering in September 2006 !!!

passionheart (DonnaMarie) Domincian Nuns of the Perpetual Rosary Buffalo NY. Hopefully Summer 2006.

Charms717RM1 (Keith) Diocese of Fort Worth, Texas. Hope to enter Holy Trinity Seminary in Irving, Texas in August 2006 (I'm still in the application stage so I'm hoping and praying for acceptance and then entrance into the formation program asap)

DeoOptimoMaximo- Entering the Pontifical College Josephinum seminary as an accepted priesthood aspirant with the Glenmary Home Missioners.[/quote]

Okay if you havn't noticed, and I feel dumb as can be, I didn't spell the topic right.....i need to take a english class all over again!!! thank God i have my writers Inc book!!!!

Edited by Sixtina87

[quote name='Sixtina87' post='1016354' date='Jul 2 2006, 08:11 PM']
Okay if you havn't noticed, and I feel dumb as can be, I didn't spell the topic right.....i need to take a english class all over again!!! thank God i have my writers Inc book!!!!
[/quote]
"If you can think of only one way to spell a word you've got no imagination" - Mark Twain

[quote name='OLAM Dad' post='1016522' date='Jul 3 2006, 07:27 AM']
"If you can think of only one way to spell a word you've got no imagination" - Mark Twain
[/quote]

THANKS DAD!!!!! For once in the time I have known you, you just gave the best advice!!!! LOL!!! :D:

Mary-Kathryn

[quote name='Sixtina87' post='1016550' date='Jul 3 2006, 09:16 AM']
THANKS DAD!!!!! For once in the time I have known you, you just gave the best advice!!!! LOL!!! :D:
[/quote]

Off-topic alert!

:secret:

The words I struggle with the most: restaurant and February..oh and don't forget the whole "i before e except after c" rule that I seem to pitch out the window...

Back to the scheduled topic !

Mary-Kathryn

AGAIN OFF TOPIC...........mary-kathryn, i always remember that rule when it comes to words, how can any forget that saying?!?!?!?

ANYWAYS< BACK ON TOPIC!!!! So is katie getting excited to enter??? I know Sr. Lauren could be excited to be getting a new sister!!!!

HiddeninHisHeart

[quote name='Sixtina87' post='1016567' date='Jul 3 2006, 09:00 AM']
AGAIN OFF TOPIC...........mary-kathryn, i always remember that rule when it comes to words, how can any forget that saying?!?!?!?
ANYWAYS< BACK ON TOPIC!!!! So is katie getting excited to enter??? I know Sr. Lauren could be excited to be getting a new sister!!!!
[/quote]

I am THRILLED!!!!! :clap: I can hardly believe that in a week and two days I am leaving home with my family! We are going to get there good and early so that we can enjoy everthing there and at EWTN together as a family before I enter. I am so excited, too, to join my sisters-to-be in giving everything to Jesus! It will be awesome being an extern with Sr. Lauren! God is so good!!

Sorry I haven't been on here very much. :( But June just came and went! I have been so crazy busy trying to get ready for this change!

Talk to you later!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOO glad you are really excited!!!! You are going to love it there even more after you enter. I'm sure Sister Lauren will be great help to you. How knows we could run into eachother!!!! I am so glad we are going to be neighbors!!!! too bad out enterence dates aren't the same but thats okay!!!!

I know what you mean by getting ready for the change!!!! I have 44 days left and i have tons still to do. I haven't really yet started giving things away, i have abit but not a whole lot to cause a change in life, but time will soon allow it to happen!!!

I hope you keep us posted on how you are doing from now and until or up to the time you leave!!!!!

OLAM DAD HAS TO TAKE TONS OF PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Sixtina87' post='1017107' date='Jul 4 2006, 10:31 AM']
OLAM DAD HAS TO TAKE TONS OF PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]
I'll take as many as I can without getting in the way. I don't think her family would take kindly to me busting through to the front of the crowd saying 'Excuse me but I'm the official Phatmass photographer and I need to be in front'. :)

With Katie's permission I'll post some online.

[quote name='OLAM Dad' post='1017110' date='Jul 4 2006, 10:40 AM']
I'll take as many as I can without getting in the way. I don't think her family would take kindly to me busting through to the front of the crowd saying 'Excuse me but I'm the official Phatmass photographer and I need to be in front'. :)
With Katie's permission I'll post some online.
[/quote]

You might as bee the "OFFICIAL PAHTMASS PHOTOGRAPHER"!!!! Which means you have to come to the SSEW enterence!!! you can represent my family!!! LOL!!!!

45 DAYS!!!!

[quote name='SisterAli' post='1017138' date='Jul 4 2006, 11:31 AM']
66 days until I enter....craziNESS........
[/quote]

LOL, time will fly by fast!!!! LOOK at the Future SSEW, we only have until next month!!!! NOW THATS CRAZINESS!!!!!!! :D:

DeoOptimoMaximo

Hi Yall!!!

I'm entering Glenmary Home Missioner's aspirancy and attending the Pontifical College Josephinum seminary on AUG 21st!!!

God be praised! :saint: