An Old School Catholic Message Board

July's enterences and apsirancies

Sixtina87

MC IMaGiNaZUN

I just realized the first full day of my novitiate will be on the feast of the Assumption.

:blush:

SHALOM

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

[quote name='DiscerningSoul' post='1031765' date='Jul 26 2006, 11:14 PM'] I will be starting my Aspirancy on Aug 8th with the Lockport Dominicans. :saint: [/quote] :saint: :love: Hooray! That is awesome news! May you be blessed! :cool!: :twothumbsup:

Edited by FutureNunJMJ

[quote name='Sixtina87' post='1016354' date='Jul 2 2006, 09:11 PM']
I realized today is July 2nd, duh!!!! However some of us forgotten how busy vocation station is going to get and how lonely its going to be as the time goes on. we have people making aspirancies and entering religious communities this month and in the future. Lets use this as a support system for those who are following the Lord's will for their lives!!!

Here are those who are entering or making aspirancies this month:
Also here is the complete list of those who will be doing the same sometime soon or later this year!!!
Okay if you havn't noticed, and I feel dumb as can be, I didn't spell the topic right.....i need to take a english class all over again!!! thank God i have my writers Inc book!!!!
[/quote]

I just found out today that I'll be entering the [url="http://www.ssvmusa.org"]Servants of the Lord and the Virgin of Matara[/url] on September 8th (Our Blessed Mother's birthday) as a postulant!!!

:woot:

[quote name='be_thou_my_vision' post='1032069' date='Jul 27 2006, 02:52 PM']
congratulations!!!!
[/quote]

Thank you!!!! Definitely happy dance time! :dancer2:

[quote name='HeavenlyCalling' post='1032112' date='Jul 27 2006, 03:55 PM']
Will you be a cliostered nun or an apostolic (sp?) nun, either way,praise God!! :ascension: :)
[/quote]

Apostolic. :)

Grazie!

brandelynmarie

Major congratulations to everyone on here! I have looked on the website of the Servants of the Lord & the Virgin of Matara many times & I have always had the sense that God is really blessing that community... :D:

[quote name='brandelynmarie' post='1033147' date='Jul 28 2006, 07:47 PM']
Major congratulations to everyone on here! I have looked on the website of the Servants of the Lord & the Virgin of Matara many times & I have always had the sense that God is really blessing that community... :D:
[/quote]

:blowkiss: :love: :cloud9: :twothumbsup: :yahoo: :clapping:

:bigpray:

:taco::taco::taco::taco::taco::taco::taco:

Really... I need to stop this... I love the dancing taco....

:taco:

It's just so darn celebratory!!!