CrossCuT Posted July 7, 2006 Posted July 7, 2006 [size=1][color="FF6699"]Im not selling lemonade today. Please go somewhere else. [/color][/size]
ardillacid Posted July 7, 2006 Posted July 7, 2006 I am going to a mountain dew stand thank you very much
CrossCuT Posted July 7, 2006 Author Posted July 7, 2006 [size=1][color="FF6699"]I dont want your buisness [/color][/size]
CrossCuT Posted July 7, 2006 Author Posted July 7, 2006 [size=1][color="FF6699"]I DONT WANT YOU TO HAVE ANY [/color][/size]
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted July 7, 2006 Posted July 7, 2006 I am going to start a milk stand, so it can build strong bones?
CrossCuT Posted July 7, 2006 Author Posted July 7, 2006 [size=1][color="FF6699"]Milk is a conspiracy [/color][/size]
CrossCuT Posted July 7, 2006 Author Posted July 7, 2006 [size=1][color="FF6699"]Why is it called milk? [/color][/size]
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted July 7, 2006 Posted July 7, 2006 Why is pop called pop? Why is Mountain Dew called Mountain dew? Milk just tastes good?
CrossCuT Posted July 7, 2006 Author Posted July 7, 2006 [size=1][color="FF6699"]Oh cool [/color][/size]
CrossCuT Posted July 7, 2006 Author Posted July 7, 2006 [size=1][color="FF6699"]Not milk [/color][/size]
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted July 7, 2006 Posted July 7, 2006 That's why I want to be the spokeswoman for PM about drinking milk. It does wonders.
homeschoolmom Posted July 7, 2006 Posted July 7, 2006 But wouldn't milk get sour sitting in the sun all day?
homeschoolmom Posted July 7, 2006 Posted July 7, 2006 Unless you have a booth like at the state fair... Mmmm...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now