Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

I haven't had lemondae in a LONG time.

Pontifite 7 of 10
Posted

You guys seemed to be acting weird so I wanted to know what was in the lemondaid befor trying some...I was just joking.

Posted
:hehe: secret recipe :ninja:
Posted

Want some? :devil:

Posted

[color="blue"] only if it wont do this to me :ascension: [/color]

Posted

[color="blue"] I made my [i]own[/i] lemonyaid. yum [/color]

Posted

Not as good as mountain dew :woot:

Posted

[color="blue"] that's good, but not as good as siera mist! dubble :woot: [/color]

Posted

Mountain dew owns sierra mist :woot: :woot: :woot:

Posted

[color="blue"] You've got too much Mountain dew and need seirra mist!!! :bounce: :woot: :woot: [/color]

Posted

I had one when i was out of mountain dew. It was a sad sad day

Posted

[color="blue"] you poor poor thing....you'd better stay away from Jolt. [/color]

Posted

Wy? what is jolt?

little_Phoenix
Posted

You don't know what jolt is???

Posted

[color="blue"] What's "Wy"?
Jolt was a soda in the 80's that had twice the caffeine of a regular soda (like Mounain dew) [/color]

[quote name='little_Phoenix' post='1031729' date='Jul 26 2006, 08:58 PM']
You don't know what jolt is???
[/quote]
[color="blue"] shh! you don't want to blow our cover! I think Jolt was before his time [/color]

Posted

You two are older than me?

Posted (edited)

[color="blue"] no... :sweat: unless you count me in earth years...then yes. :duh: [/color]

Edited by Christie_M
little_Phoenix
Posted

yes we will not want to tell him we are from the past!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...