An Old School Catholic Message Board

Musings on Marian Apparitions to Molech

Eutychus

MissScripture

[quote name='Eutychus' post='1020614' date='Jul 9 2006, 04:25 PM']
Some might question that starting premise, but then, THAT thought is not allowed now, is it?

According to the latin American Bishops conference, last year those disagreeing with YOUR starting premise was 400 per hour, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

For those that may doubt this....and I know some will, here is the link
[url="http://www.forerunner.com/forerunner/X0246_Church__State_in_Con.html"]http://www.forerunner.com/forerunner/X0246...ate_in_Con.html[/url]

[url="http://www.religion-online.org/showarticle.asp?title=927"]http://www.religion-online.org/showarticle.asp?title=927[/url]

Just to show that there are a LOT of Roman Catholics who are quite turned off by the Marianitis takeover of the church, especially evident in Latin America, and are seeking Jesus, and the Word, not the chruch, Mary, saints, and clerical overlordship of their very lives.

But of course, that really IS in the eye of every beholder, isn't it?

Best. :idontknow:
[/quote]

Ok, did you even read that whole article? Because here it's saying the reason that the Catholics in Latin America aren't Catholic BECAUSE they don't have the things that connect them to Mary and the Saints.

[quote]Catholic author Richard Rodriguez, puts it well: "My beloved Catholic Church has become an activist in the city, doing social work in plain clothes. Meanwhile Catholicism has deferred its rich prayer life - the rosaries, devotions, and novenas - to another age."6 In other words, the Catholic church became so involved with the state, and the social and political problems of Latin America that it lost its primary goal, the ministry of satisfying the spiritual needs of the people.[/quote]

[quote name='Eutychus' post='1019072' date='Jul 7 2006, 06:58 AM']
Musings on Marian Apparitions....

I've always been fascinated with the phenomena of MARIAN APPARITIONS, and have this personal belief that "Mary" will appear one more time at Fatima { it/she/they promised seven appearances, and to date, there have been only six } and in some fashion announce to the astonished world, live and on TV, with billions watching, working hand in glove with the False Prophet the character posing as the final A/C is really the messiah, and vette a universal church, uniting the Muslims, New Agers, and many that claim to be Chrisitians, as the vehicle by which mankind will be saved...

What got me thinking here again { dangerous, I know...} is the new book, QUEEN OF ALL/QUEEN of ROME/QUEEN of ISLAM, by Jim Tetlow, Roger Oakland, and Brad Meyers. For they confirm, or rather, seem to speculate in roughly the same directions that I have been speculating now for a few years.

ANYWAY...

And THIS IS THE TOPIC, it hit me like a ton of bricks this morning. IF, abortion is really the "Sacrament of Satan" his highest desire, his tool to ruin lives, the modern version of human sacrifice and Molech reborn...

[b]AND....

"Apparition Mary" is supposedly the MOTHER image, the FEMALE kind side of the Quatrinity, as a WOMAN, and a MOTHER, why has the "Apparition Mary" NEVER, none of them, and there are thousands of them on record, EVER systematically ...

CONDEMNED ABORTION, as one of the greatest sins of our time? Untold millions of babies are sacrificed on the altar of convience, and yet, not a PEEP on this horror, from the MOTHER GODDESS?[/b]

I submit a hypothesis.

That the apparition is a specific demon, or a team working together, using the credulity of the Marian movement folks, people unskilled in biblical warnings, and [u]the DEMON will condemn sin in general, but ABORTION, being the high mass of satanism, is NEVER going to be condemned specifically and clearly.[/u]

Possilbe insights and proof, if any is really needed, that the "Marian Appariton's" are anything BUT the biblical Mary ... but rather that old dragon, appearing as an "Angel of Light" adopting a form, and a message, that SOUNDS authentic, but is cleverly and subtily packaged to twist and turn God's intended message, exactly as he did way back in the garden...

CAN ANYONE provide a SPECIFIC QUOTE from ANY Marian Apparition that DIRECTLY CONDEMNS abortion? If there are I want to know, so I can correct what I think I've stumbled upon here.
[/quote]
No offense, but this is one of the silliest anti-Catholic "arguments" I've read.

As others have pointed out, the approved apparitions all took place before abortion became legal, common, and accepted in society, particularly by Catholics. The apparitions at Fatima took place in 1917, when abortion was still almost universally considered an unspeakable crime. There would have been little point in specifically denouncing what was already considered by everyone in the civilized world a horrible crime. The apparitions at Lourdes and Guadalupe took place many years earlier. Did you think Our Lady would have to give a catalogue of each and every great sin and denounce them individually one-by-one?

And your "personal beliefs" about what will supposedly happen at Fatima are of no account because this future scenario exists only in your own imagination.

Furthermore, this argument is absurd because, as others here have also pointed out, the apparitions promote the Catholic Faith. And the Catholic Church has been the world's most consistant and strongest opponent of abortion and the Culture of Death in the world today!
According to you, is the Catholic Church itself demonic, or just the Marian apparitions?
If the Catholic Church is the Whore of Babylon, wouldn't she too, being controlled by Hell, NEVER specifically and clearly condemn abortion??
Why then does the Catholic Church continue to repeatedly clearly and consistantly condemn abortion?

At least show some consistancy in your argumentation!

And if you have had any real experience with Catholics involved in the Marian movement, you would very quickly realize how empty and silly your arguments are. Catholics devoted to Mary are some of the most anti-abortion, pro-life people you'll find anywhere.
If Marian apparitions such as those in Fatima are demonic and do not oppose abortion, why are their devoted followers so opposed to abortion? Wouldn't a demon who approves of abortion instead lead to indifference and tolerance toward abortion, rather than pro-life fervor, from its followers?

Edited by Socrates

[quote name='Eutychus' post='1020614' date='Jul 9 2006, 05:25 PM']Some might question that starting premise, but then, THAT thought is not allowed now, is it?

According to the latin American Bishops conference, last year those disagreeing with YOUR starting premise was 400 per hour, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

For those that may doubt this....and I know some will, here is the link
[url="http://www.forerunner.com/forerunner/X0246_Church__State_in_Con.html"]http://www.forerunner.com/forerunner/X0246...ate_in_Con.html[/url]

[url="http://www.religion-online.org/showarticle.asp?title=927"]http://www.religion-online.org/showarticle.asp?title=927[/url]

Just to show that there are a LOT of Roman Catholics who are quite turned off by the Marianitis takeover of the church, especially evident in Latin America, and are seeking Jesus, and the Word, not the chruch, Mary, saints, and clerical overlordship of their very lives.

But of course, that really IS in the eye of every beholder, isn't it?

Best. :idontknow:
[/quote]
Well, I guess the truth comes out. You see all this as an arm-wrestling contest to see how many souls you can pilfer. At least it saves me the trouble of responding to your threads any more. God bless.

Edited by Era Might