An Old School Catholic Message Board

I'm leaving on a jet plane!

awyers

Mary-Kathryn

[quote name='Piobaire' post='1029406' date='Jul 23 2006, 07:58 AM']
Well I am back from my whirlwind trip. Yup, I had to fly home from OLAM after only one day for a family emergency. Either God doesnt want me at OLAM or He doesnt want me there right now. I have no idea :idontknow: One thing that I do know is that according to todays Gospel I need to "Come away by yourselves to a deserted place and rest a while". So I want to thank all of you for your support over the past few months and say goodbye for now. I can now see that the interent is taking up way too much of my time and I am going to take a break from technology for a while just to get back to the peace of my "deserted place". I will probably check in from time to time and who knows, maybe God will fill me in on His will and I will have some good news in the much too cloudy future :)

God Bless,
Allison
[/quote]

Allison,

You showed the nuns at OLAM your maturity in sacrificing yourself and your plans for love of family. You would be surpried at how some people, of all ages, would behave in your situation. I honestly don't think anything was lost on that trip on either side. I pray that your emergency becomes better and that God speaks gently to your heart.