An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sister Ali Entrance Date

Scott_TX

Sister Ali, sorry I haven't sent your stuff yet, I was on retreat this past week and wasn't able to do it before I left. I will do it later today.

In the Lord,

Ed

That's okay Ed....I appreciate you sending the stuff though, but yes the sooner you send it....especially by today would be great, then it should be there by August 22nd when I enter...thank you so much...and

God BLESS YOU!

Allie

[quote name='FutureIHMNJ' post='1046115' date='Aug 18 2006, 12:09 PM']
I spoke with Sister Jane Michael...she had such a great time with the sisters when she visited!!!
[/quote]

It sure looked like she was having a blast with the Sisters when she was visiting....especially if she is around Sister Maura Therese....she is one crazy Sister!

[size=5][font="Comic Sans Ms"][color="#6633FF"]2 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting UBER excited!!!!!!!!![/color][/font][/size]

:lol_roll: :D: :) :lol: :rolleyes: :saint: :shock: :topsy: :bigshock: :banana: :love: :cloud9:

Sr Mary Catharine OP

Sister Ali, congratulations! I'm so happy for you! I remember my own entrance day--TWICE! (I entered an active community before coming to the cloister.)
Don't worry if at the last minute you get scared or panic or who knows what! Stay close to our Lady and she will bring you to Jesus with joy!

My prayers for you now and in the days ahead as you enter into this beautiful new life of spousal love with Jesus!

We'll miss you but I bet the sisters will have photos up!

In Christ,
Sr. Mary Catharine

PRAY FOR ALL OF US! :D:

brandelynmarie
:woot: :woot: :woot: :sign: :woot: God speed on your travels! We'll miss ya here... :ohno: but God will be able to use you there... :D: ....Peace be with you!

[size=5][font="Tahoma"][color="#FF0000"]1 DAY LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you all for celebrating with ME!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color][/font][/size]

Sister Ali, the Post office told me your package should be there by Thusrday 24th, but project to arive on the 23rd. Sorry about the delay in my shipping it

Please except my apologies

I accept them with TOTAL forgiveness!!!!!!

God Bless YOU!

[quote name='OLAM Dad' post='1047098' date='Aug 21 2006, 06:33 AM']
Help you celebrate? I'm gonna miss you. :(

Oh...alright.

:yahoo: :taco: :banana: :applause: :bigclap:
[/quote]

It's gonna be okay Dad...I promise! Don't worry I'll keep in touch! :)