MissScripture Posted July 27, 2006 Posted July 27, 2006 [quote name='journeyman' post='1031451' date='Jul 26 2006, 05:20 PM'] It is interesting that a game developed during the Depression (when cash was king) would bring the concept of credit back into game play [/quote] Hmm...that's a good point...
Franimus Posted July 27, 2006 Posted July 27, 2006 [quote name='journeyman' post='1031451' date='Jul 26 2006, 06:20 PM'] It is interesting that a game developed during the Depression (when cash was king) would bring the concept of credit back into game play [/quote] But they're debit cards, so it's still mostly the same...
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 27, 2006 Posted July 27, 2006 That would not be so much fun as having money. I live my life on plastic already and would hate to have the legendary game be like that as well. Money is meant to be counted and recounted, thrown in the air and rolled around in. And well............ Monopoly money is the one kind we actually get to do that in! Although I think it would be pretty funny to try and buy Boardwalk when you have no money on your "debit card" and get rejected!
prose Posted July 27, 2006 Posted July 27, 2006 Why would you want boardwalk anyways? Mayfair is now the most espensive property. I wonder if this will affect McDonald's monopoly too...
MissScripture Posted July 27, 2006 Posted July 27, 2006 [quote name='prose' post='1031888' date='Jul 27 2006, 09:09 AM'] Why would you want boardwalk anyways? Mayfair is now the most espensive property. I wonder if this will affect McDonald's monopoly too... [/quote] Pardon the ignorance...but what is Mayfair?
homeschoolmom Posted July 27, 2006 Author Posted July 27, 2006 I [i]think[/i] it's the "Boardwalk" of the London version.
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 27, 2006 Posted July 27, 2006 [quote name='prose' post='1031888' date='Jul 27 2006, 09:09 AM'] Why would you want boardwalk anyways? Mayfair is now the most espensive property. I wonder if this will affect McDonald's monopoly too... [/quote] um.....I wouldn't want Mayfair because I've never heard of it before and dont know what your talking about
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now