Era Might Posted July 26, 2006 Posted July 26, 2006 Let's talk about the 800 pound elephant in the room.
Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted July 26, 2006 Posted July 26, 2006 Its been happening to me 2. Whats going on?
Jaime Posted July 26, 2006 Posted July 26, 2006 [quote name='Era Might' post='1031389' date='Jul 26 2006, 03:50 PM'] Let's talk about the 800 pound elephant in the room. [/quote] Are you saying I'm fat?
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 26, 2006 Posted July 26, 2006 Pretty much, hot stuff. Pretty much. When I get the error it says too many connections... I guess the server just gets really busy.
Marieteresa Posted July 26, 2006 Posted July 26, 2006 yeah i have been wondering whats going on........
homeschoolmom Posted July 26, 2006 Posted July 26, 2006 It's Micah's fault. (when all else fails, blame Micah.)
Era Might Posted July 26, 2006 Author Posted July 26, 2006 When Phatmass is down, my Internet life comes to a screeching halt. Everything revolves around Phatmass. It's the first site I visit in the morning, and it's really the only site I stick around throughout the day when I can get online. Except for email, I have no reason to come online when Phatmass is down.
homeschoolmom Posted July 26, 2006 Posted July 26, 2006 I wikipedia when phatmass is down, but yeah, I'm sort of like you, Era....
Jaime Posted July 26, 2006 Posted July 26, 2006 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1031395' date='Jul 26 2006, 03:58 PM'] Pretty much, hot stuff. Pretty much. [/quote] I'm gonna go to the club and work out
Franimus Posted July 26, 2006 Posted July 26, 2006 i facebook in between phatmassing... but phatmass broke on me like 3 times in the past week
EcceNovaFacioOmni Posted July 26, 2006 Posted July 26, 2006 I have a ton of wasted bandwidth I would give to PM if that is the problem.
prose Posted July 26, 2006 Posted July 26, 2006 It has been making me cry. I actually have to spend time with my children!!! MY CHILDREN!!!
fearundercontrol Posted July 26, 2006 Posted July 26, 2006 (edited) [quote name='prose' post='1031416' date='Jul 26 2006, 05:20 PM'] It has been making me cry. I actually have to spend time with my children!!! MY CHILDREN!!! [/quote] Well GOOD!! : Edited July 26, 2006 by fearundercontrol
Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted July 26, 2006 Posted July 26, 2006 I blame matthew1618. Why you may ask? It started when he became a member.
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 26, 2006 Posted July 26, 2006 [quote name='hot stuff' post='1031404' date='Jul 26 2006, 05:03 PM'] I'm gonna go to the club and work out [/quote] Actually, when I try to picture you all I get is an image of Beaker... and that "meep meep" noise he always makes...
memory-singer Posted July 26, 2006 Posted July 26, 2006 [quote name='Pontifite 7 of 10' post='1031391' date='Jul 26 2006, 01:53 PM'] Its been happening to me 2. Whats going on? [/quote] I was afraid I'd done it with the new BlackBerry they gave me at work. I'm not the sharpest Techie in the bunch (massive understatement.) Dare
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now