matthew1618 Posted July 26, 2006 Posted July 26, 2006 [quote name='Pontifite 7 of 10' post='1031434' date='Jul 26 2006, 05:44 PM'] I blame matthew1618. Why you may ask? It started when he became a member. [/quote] Yea, I've had Phatmass go down, like 3 times, since I've joined. This happens to me in alot of things. So, sorry guys. This comes with the matthew1618 package. Don't worry, it's worth it.
MissScripture Posted July 27, 2006 Posted July 27, 2006 It was depressing! I had a day off yesterday and it kept dying on me. What else was I supposed to do on my day off?!?
OLAM Dad Posted July 27, 2006 Posted July 27, 2006 [quote name='thedude' post='1031407' date='Jul 26 2006, 04:09 PM'] I have a ton of wasted bandwidth I would give to PM if that is the problem. [/quote] Actually it's not a bandwidth issue, it's a DB issue. We need to donate money to dUSt so that he can get away from MySQL and start using a real DB. :
DiscerningSoul Posted July 27, 2006 Posted July 27, 2006 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1031395' date='Jul 26 2006, 04:58 PM'] Pretty much, hot stuff. Pretty much. When I get the error it says too many connections... I guess the server just gets really busy. [/quote] Sometimes I do "fast reply" and then I can't get back onto Phatmass unless I reboot my computer.
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted July 27, 2006 Posted July 27, 2006 [quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1031400' date='Jul 26 2006, 04:01 PM'] It's Micah's fault. (when all else fails, blame Micah.) [/quote]He even has a record...
Christie_M Posted July 27, 2006 Posted July 27, 2006 [color="blue"] I don't like it. The Internet is no good with out Phatmass!!! [/color]
Colleen Posted July 27, 2006 Posted July 27, 2006 Back in the day everyone said it was Jennie's fault, but she hasn't posted in a long time.
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted July 27, 2006 Posted July 27, 2006 [quote name='Colleen' post='1031589' date='Jul 26 2006, 09:12 PM'] Back in the day everyone said it was Jennie's fault, but she hasn't posted in a long time. [/quote]Actually, it was Micah... he even admitted to it... there was proof
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 27, 2006 Posted July 27, 2006 we gotta use the yahoo chat next time....for reals lol for situations like that, we need a support group! withdrawal happens really fast for me
Guest Rick777 Posted July 27, 2006 Posted July 27, 2006 [quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1031403' date='Jul 26 2006, 02:03 PM'] I wikipedia when phatmass is down, but yeah, I'm sort of like you, Era.... [/quote] Me too
Lahecil Posted July 27, 2006 Posted July 27, 2006 This problem has been happening all over Invision boards like this one...Another forum I go to said that it was a hack.
homeschoolmom Posted July 27, 2006 Posted July 27, 2006 So, why is the elephant only 800 pounds? Isn't that small for an elephant?
Jaime Posted July 27, 2006 Posted July 27, 2006 [quote name='Lahecil' post='1032172' date='Jul 27 2006, 04:08 PM'] This problem has been happening all over Invision boards like this one...Another forum I go to said that it was a hack. [/quote] Why does Carrot Top hate Invision boards? That makes no sense at all!!
Sojourner Posted July 28, 2006 Posted July 28, 2006 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1031436' date='Jul 26 2006, 06:45 PM'] Actually, when I try to picture you all I get is an image of Beaker... and that "meep meep" noise he always makes... [/quote] He does look and sound surprisingly like Beaker.
Jaime Posted July 28, 2006 Posted July 28, 2006 [quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1032174' date='Jul 27 2006, 04:09 PM'] So, why is the elephant only 800 pounds? Isn't that small for an elephant? [/quote] As far as mixed metaphors go, its better than a 2000 gorilla
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 28, 2006 Posted July 28, 2006 [quote name='Sojourner' post='1032848' date='Jul 28 2006, 10:48 AM'] He does look and sound surprisingly like Beaker. [/quote] Haha! Thats hilarious...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 29, 2006 Posted July 29, 2006 [quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1031400' date='Jul 26 2006, 05:01 PM'] It's Micah's fault. (when all else fails, blame Micah.) [/quote] It's Jennie's fault.
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted July 29, 2006 Posted July 29, 2006 [quote name='Raphael' post='1033576' date='Jul 29 2006, 09:08 AM'] It's Jennie's fault. [/quote]He's just shifting the blame...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now