An Old School Catholic Message Board

Votives for Vocations

stlmom

I will be happy to light a wee votive candle at my parish church for any serious discerner who posts and requests one, in thanksgiving for all those who are entering this year! :saint:

AlterDominicus

I would like to request one. I've never seen so many discerners in my life, excluding me, its awesome how God works. I am happy that He chooses us, and I am happy He chose me, discernment is wonderful, and I cant wait to be His spouse for the Greater Glory of God.

May I request one?.. I'm pretty new here but- I could really use any prayer I can get these days, esp because i could be entering as soon as next August! :D:

I'd like to request one too, please. Not just for me, but for all people discerning the priesthood. I've just started discerning, so hopefully I'll have some kind of answer.

Thank you for doing this, vocations definately need more prayers!

God Bless,
Randall

[quote name='Funky_R' post='1048236' date='Aug 22 2006, 04:31 PM']
I'd like to request one too, please. Not just for me, but for all people discerning the priesthood. I've just started discerning, so hopefully I'll have some kind of answer.

Thank you for doing this, vocations definately need more prayers!

God Bless,
Randall
[/quote]

stlmom could you please ligt one for me and all those discerning religious life espcially the young women discerning with the IHMs

Thank you so much for the prayers

God Bless
Lee

SeekingHisPlan

Stlmom, I would so much appreciate if you would light one on behalf of myself and all the other discerners whose parents are having trouble accepting that they might be called to religious life.

Thank you very much. What a wonderful gesture!

brandelynmarie

Wow! I'm included with the Broke daughters of St. Dominic! What a beautiful idea! Thank you so much stlmom & Deo gratias!

franciscanheart

I would ask for one as well. Though in the early phases of serious discernment, I have taken that step. Praise be to God for all those who have said yes and are entering this year!

very very thoughtful and generous of you!! I am discerning as well, any and all prayers are so greatly appreciated!!! God Bless you!!! I'm praying for all of you

I would like one please and make it for the PCPA's in Black Canyon city AZ. as well,
they are the order I am hoping to enter one day in the not to far future.

GOD Bless you for ever.
[quote name='stlmom' post='1049028' date='Aug 23 2006, 01:05 PM']
Consider it done this weekend! There's room for more if anyone else would like!
:yes: :yes: :yes:
[/quote]