An Old School Catholic Message Board

I'm about to post phatmass "sacrelige"

Ash Wednesday

Ash Wednesday

Does ANYBODY else on here not like hip hop?

Because...I've come to start seriously hating it. My flatmates play it all the time and I CAN'T STAND IT.

So here, I'll say it:

[b]I DON'T LIKE HIP HOP.
[/b]

Umm, I don't HATE hip-hop unless it's really vulgar, although I'm not a fan of it. I'm more of a rocker. But I really applaud those who make Catholic hip-hop.

Domine ut Videam

ummm...........................i don't really like it either. Sorry y'all. Oh and I hate rap. But i guess that isn't hip-hop. I'm a classical person, or oldies, you know beatles, the good old stuff. :D:

Well, I dance hip hop. Or as they call it now, break dancing. And I wouldn't be able to dance hip hop if I didn't have hip hoppy music. But I DO NOT like bad hip hop music if you know what I mean. It can still have a good beat but be clean too.

I like some country music, I'm ashamed to admit. Not like to the extent that I own a country album, but some of the stuff you hear on the radio isn't too bad. Well, unless it's really sappy.

Mostly I listen to rap music. Don't listen to any rock. At all. The only other kind of music I really like is Stevie Wonder type stuff; funk and what not. A lot of the music from the '70s is real eclectic. But I completely skip over the '60s and '80s. No Beatles or Metallica for me.

Although, I don't mind the oldies that much (the real oldies). The Kingston Trio, Nat King Cole, Engelbert Humperdink, etc.

SeekingHisPlan

I'm not overly attached to hip hop. I don't know enough of it to love it or hate it. It's just not my cup of tea. I'm a classical/choral geek and I listen to really bad pop music while housecleaning.

I don't not like hip-hop. Unfortunately a lot of what passes for hip-hop "music" nowadays glorifies the treating of women as objects and promotes a violent and sex-centric lifestyle. I'd probably really enjoy hip-hop that didn't do that.

I listen to a little bit of everything. Rock, R&B, country, easy listening, you name it. Different moods call for different tunes.

[quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' post='1051603' date='Aug 27 2006, 01:14 PM']i know this is weird coming from me, but it's all good. :blink:[/quote]
And what would St. Pius X say if he could see you now.

:ohno:

:P:

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus

[quote name='Era Might' post='1051605' date='Aug 27 2006, 02:23 PM']
And what would St. Pius X say if he could see you now.

:ohno:
:P:
[/quote]

:lol: