Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Getting Sick From Mass?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Mrs.Frozen, you're funny!

Confessionator741
Posted

o my............

Posted

haha I agree with the USCCB. What a great answer. I mean, Jesus got nailed to a cross, I think we can handle a sunffy nose.

Which reminds me... When I was in NY for Christmas my 5 year old brother, Jimmy was jabbering away talking to me and says, "Jesus died on the cross ya know."

"Yes, I know," I said.

Jimmy continued, "Why did He have to die?"

"So we could go to heaven."

"They nailed Him onto the cross. I know why they did that, do you?"

"Why honey?"

"So that He would stay up."

Stifling laughter at such an adorably logical answer coming from his sweet little self, "Yup, you're very smart to think of that."

And then he went on to jabber about something completely unrelated.

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: That is so cute!!

Yeah I know some people who don't receive the blood of Christ during Eucharist b/c they don't want to get sick. It drives me crazy b/c if I don't think that anyone has died from receiving Communion. I get colds from school, but still have to go, it's kinda the same thing w/ this in a way.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...