Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

i am sure that time is

just the movment of mass and we track that and call that time


like the movment of the earth around the sun


we call that a day and that regulates out body cycles

Posted

[size=1]I think that time is different for everyone.
[/size]

Posted

no it is the revolution of the earth for us humans

Posted

[size=1]Well yea I guess so, but sometimes time goes fast for people, and for others it can go REALLY slow.

So none of us experience time the same way another person does.
[/size]

Posted

its all the same



time may seem slow but it is not it is acually the same rate


your body just make it seem like time is going slow

Posted

[size=1]How can you prove that?
And why do you sound so smart all of a sudden?


YOU DIDNT EVEN MENTION :coagulated milk: !!!
[/size]

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

When I am excited for something, time can go very slow to wait for it, but very fast once I am experiencing it. It's kind of hard to explain.

Posted

[quote name='hayden' post='1063701' date='Sep 15 2006, 05:46 PM']
its all the same
time may seem slow but it is not it is acually the same rate
your body just make it seem like time is going slow
[/quote]
Time is relative. :mellow:

Posted

[size=1]Time is CONFUSING
[/size]

Posted

its relative to your speed which is relative to other objects' speed

Posted (edited)

[size=1]What does another objects speed have to do with our own?
[/size]

Edited by CrossCuT
Posted

[quote name='CrossCuT' post='1066232' date='Sep 18 2006, 06:54 PM']
[size=1]What does another objects speed have to do with our own?
[/size]
[/quote]
They are relative to eachother

Posted

[size=1]How
[/size]

Posted

My speed is relative to yours. we are both moving through space but their is no central object to base the speed on, thats why

Posted

[size=1]If we have nothing to base it off of how do we know we are right?
[/size]

Posted

[quote name='CrossCuT' post='1066371' date='Sep 18 2006, 10:12 PM']
[size=1]If we have nothing to base it off of how do we know we are right?
[/size]
[/quote]
we don't know absolute speed. just speed in [b]relation[/b] to other things

Posted

[size=1]I was not made to understand these things.

I will go hide under a rock and cry
[/size]

Posted

[quote name='CrossCuT' post='1066390' date='Sep 18 2006, 10:25 PM']
[size=1]I was not made to understand these things.

I will go hide under a rock and cry
[/size]
[/quote]
There is no stationary object that we can just piont to and relate our speed to

Posted
<_< I guess thats not really what I meant..
Posted

tom is right cause in a car if you drive down the high way you base how fast you are going by the surrounding areas and the road signs going by



but we all don't have a stationary object to base our speed off of.


But the sun is how we tell time



and we need some :coagulated milk:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...