BLAZEr Posted January 9, 2004 Posted January 9, 2004 We have pictures of babies when they're older. We have pictures of babies when they're younger. We have pictures of babies who were just born. We have pictures of babies who are about to be born. We have pictures of babies only 3 months in utero. When, my dear friends are we finally gonna see pictures of babies being conceived?? LOL . . . :rolling: :rolling: :: :: I'm kidding, I'm kidding . . . :ph34r:
Lil Red Posted January 9, 2004 Posted January 9, 2004 We have pictures of babies when they're older. We have pictures of babies when they're younger. We have pictures of babies who were just born. We have pictures of babies who are about to be born. We have pictures of babies only 3 months in utero. When, my dear friends are we finally gonna see pictures of babies being conceived?? LOL . . . :rolling: :rolling: :: :: I'm kidding, I'm kidding . . . :ph34r: too funny, BLAZEr. I was reading it, and going, "Where is he going with this?" Then I read the last part! Hilarious! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
GodsThespianChic Posted January 9, 2004 Posted January 9, 2004 Oh dear... You disturb me, BLAZEr... :blink:
hyperdulia again Posted January 9, 2004 Posted January 9, 2004 On TLC I saw a human baby concieved (conception from both the outside and inside view).
BLAZEr Posted January 9, 2004 Author Posted January 9, 2004 Wow, and here I thought the only good thing on TLC was Trading Spaces.
Lil Red Posted January 9, 2004 Posted January 9, 2004 I love TLC Trading Spaces While you were out A baby story A wedding story (I almost spelt it weeding lol)
BLAZEr Posted January 9, 2004 Author Posted January 9, 2004 I'm sorry, but While You Were Out stinks. Now that they have a new host, I don't know. But that dumb girl from before? Forget it. The only redeeming quality was Andrew Danjumbo, who I think is a good carpenter and funny in an insecure kinda way . . . and the fact that they did so much outside . . . other than that, boring . . .
Im4Him Posted January 9, 2004 Posted January 9, 2004 We watched a video of conception in health class once. TLC does rock!
Lil Red Posted January 9, 2004 Posted January 9, 2004 i really didn't like that other host, i agree with you, she was kinda But their new episodes I like a lot better.
hyperdulia again Posted January 9, 2004 Posted January 9, 2004 design shows smell of elderberries. TLC rocks it to the chest tho'.
frozencell Posted January 9, 2004 Posted January 9, 2004 Way too funny Blazer!!!!!! I like the surgery shows and junk on there, but any of those design shows smell of elderberries. I'm not too big on the baby and wedding things, either! (I almost spelled it weeding, too!!!!!!!!!)
Kilroy the Ninja Posted January 9, 2004 Posted January 9, 2004 BLAZEr you are sooooooo wrong for that!
hyperdulia again Posted January 9, 2004 Posted January 9, 2004 The Holy Father has said that the problem with porn is that it shows too little. So if we see sex and then see the natural result thereof, we have learned something.
IcePrincessKRS Posted January 9, 2004 Posted January 9, 2004 I love TLC Trading Spaces While you were out A baby story A wedding story (I almost spelt it weeding lol) Me too... only I don't watch the wedding shows all that much. TLC is just about my favorite chanel. And Blazer, do you mean Anna Bocce or Teresa Strausser? I didn't really care for Teresa. Evan Farmer is alot funnier, but Andrew Dan-Jumbo makes the show. The only person on Trading Spaces I don't care for is the host for TS Family, Joe Farrell. He's annoying. (Can you tell I'm a really big fan of While You Were Out and Trading Spaces? lol) I'm so pathetic... I even have designers I prefer watching over the others. :haha: If we posted pics of making babies that'd be deleted before anyone had a chance to read it. lol Its just not suitable for younger audiences, and some of us have little kids who are around the computer when we're on.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now