BLAZEr Posted January 9, 2004 Author Posted January 9, 2004 Lol, definitely Teresa Strosser. I didn't see the show with that other girl. Oh, and yes, the TS Family stinks to high heaven. Not jsut because of the host, who really doesn't bother me that much, but because of how much they cow tow to dangone kids. Who are you favorite designers? If you could please post a little description (physical) of them so I am sure who you're tlaking about. I like the show, but I'm not that addicted. I don't have cable.
Lil Red Posted January 9, 2004 Posted January 9, 2004 my favorite designer is Vern!!!!! His designs are just so clean, and fresh, and linear! I love them!
BLAZEr Posted January 9, 2004 Author Posted January 9, 2004 I'm a Vern fan too. I also liked that Red Head girl (coincidence? hmm?) who is no longer on the show. Oh yeah, and Frank is good too, except sometimes he does wierd stuff.
Lil Red Posted January 9, 2004 Posted January 9, 2004 Frank and Genevieve do strange stuff. Sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't.
IcePrincessKRS Posted January 10, 2004 Posted January 10, 2004 Trading Spaces: Because I am too lazy to give physical descriptions of all of them see the following link. http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/tradingspaces/bio/bio.html I love Genevieve. Frank cracks me up but I don't always like his designs, they're kinda... crafty-country-ish, I can't think of another way of describing it. Laurie I like (Red Head girl yes, I think she IS still on the crew, actually, she went on maternity leave or something, I know she had a baby) although it depends on the colors she uses, I usually like what she does but not always the colors she uses. I LOVE Doug, even his weirder designs I generally like. I dislike Hilda. Kia is ok. Vern I generally like. Edward is ok, but sometimes I get bored watching with him, and when its Ed and Hilda on the same show I only tune in for the end result. Christi is ok--she has had some really neat designs. Rick I don't care for that much. I love Barry. Paige is a better host than Joe (who I dislike), even though her voice can be really high pitched sometimes. lol Carpenters: Carter is ok. Ty is hysterical. Amy Wynn I like, but I think its because I want to be a cool tool toting chick like that, but I have to have the best of both worlds so I'd have to be a combo of Geneviive and Amy Wynn, I think. While You Were Out: Same as with TS, see the link. http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/wywo/bio/bio.html Old hosts, Anna I liked, Teresa I did not like. Current host Evan I like. Carpenters, Andrew Dan-Jumbo (you have to say his last name, its like a law or something) I love. Jason I don't really care for. Ali I have yet to see in action. Leslie I love. Designers, Chayse is ok, she's on the most shows and I do like her designs but I like John Bruce better--I always like John's designs. Mark I don't care for. Stephen Saint-Onge is ok. I keep saying "I like them" or "I don't like them" but what I mean is that I like both that person and their work, not just one aspect or the other. And I actually went through most of the list before I went and found the link to the website. lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now