cmotherofpirl Posted January 10, 2004 Posted January 10, 2004 huh? I thought tea was in the afternoon? its is, but that is afternoon tea, which is different than 11'ses tea. :D
VeraMaria Posted January 10, 2004 Posted January 10, 2004 and Vera, and me, and Ice and cmom, and Al! bah, why am i always counted as an addict? :sadder: I'm not. I just post....doesn't mean I'm addicted.... *leaves with a firm resolution not to post for a week, but three seconds later is back, typing away* never mind, i'm a hopeless case :(
Lil Red Posted January 10, 2004 Posted January 10, 2004 bah, why am i always counted as an addict? :sadder: I'm not. I just post....doesn't mean I'm addicted.... *leaves with a firm resolution not to post for a week, but three seconds later is back, typing away* never mind, i'm a hopeless case :haha: :haha: :haha: :thatsfunny: :thatsfunny: :thatsfunny: :thatsfunny: Vera, you know we :wub: :wub: you!
VeraMaria Posted January 10, 2004 Posted January 10, 2004 i :wub: all you phatty people too! :rolling:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now