ardillacid Posted September 20, 2006 Posted September 20, 2006 God the Father hasn't psoted for a while...
PadrePioOfPietrelcino Posted September 20, 2006 Posted September 20, 2006 I feel saddened by the loss of a Family member, but glad that he is meeting Our Lord.
inDEED Posted September 20, 2006 Posted September 20, 2006 May the Lord be with you in this time. May our mother, Mary comfort you and hold you close. My prayers are with your son, you, & your family.
KnightofChrist Posted September 20, 2006 Posted September 20, 2006 We must find out whom this is I am worried... not knowing...
ardillacid Posted September 20, 2006 Posted September 20, 2006 The Most Reverend Roger P. Morin. Auxiliary Bishop of New Orleans ...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 20, 2006 Posted September 20, 2006 (edited) [quote name='notardillacid' post='1067574' date='Sep 20 2006, 01:11 AM'] The Most Reverend Roger P. Morin. Auxiliary Bishop of New Orleans ... [/quote] Yeah. I've searched it, though...it doesn't lead anywhere. Apparently he knew him, but he is flying in for the funeral, so that really doesn't tell us anything. I've searched and I haven't found any October 8th birthdays, but, of course, members aren't required to post that information. I've searched obituaries for the text provided, but haven't found anything yet. I've looked up a list of all the Benedictine monasteries in the country in an attempt to find this local abbot. I'm guessing the young man was a resident of the midwest, as both college choices are there. Someone take over. No one release his real name, but if you can figure out the screenname, let's have it. I am going to bed. Have to get up early. God bless, Micah Edited September 20, 2006 by Raphael
Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 20, 2006 Posted September 20, 2006 [quote name='notardillacid' post='1067614' date='Sep 20 2006, 01:20 AM'] cant ip adresses be matched? [/quote] Only if you have access. dUSt can do it.
DAF Posted September 20, 2006 Posted September 20, 2006 IPs matched to what? We don't know what his SN was. Do you mean match it with Intercessor?
KnightofChrist Posted September 20, 2006 Posted September 20, 2006 If we could get the mother to sign in to phatmass using the computer he used, it may tell her what his SN was... unless he logged out, before closing phatmass... I hope she comes back and reads these messages and can do this...
CatholicCid Posted September 20, 2006 Posted September 20, 2006 (edited) [quote name='DAF' post='1067642' date='Sep 19 2006, 11:29 PM'] IPs matched to what? We don't know what his SN was. Do you mean match it with Intercessor? [/quote] I think that's what they meant. If they used the same connection, the IP can be traced. Prayers. Edited September 20, 2006 by CatholicCid
jmjtina Posted September 20, 2006 Posted September 20, 2006 Prayers for you and your family!!!!! could the mods try to link the IP addresses or something?
Veritas Posted September 20, 2006 Posted September 20, 2006 [quote name='Rick777' post='1067686' date='Sep 19 2006, 10:47 PM'] Prayers for whoever this is. [/quote] + Whoever he is, he needs our prayers I'm starting a rosary on open mike just for him. Please pray with me.
heavenseeker Posted September 20, 2006 Posted September 20, 2006 dang, thats hard to take as a phatmasser. Prayers for you, your family, and most of all your son.
Recommended Posts