sidemunch88 Posted September 22, 2006 Posted September 22, 2006 what stop pushing the escape key whay do you always got to be hatein
ardillacid Posted September 22, 2006 Author Posted September 22, 2006 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1068115' date='Sep 20 2006, 12:33 PM'] notardillacid scares me. Even more than that, hayden scares me. [/quote] hmm...we're going to have to work on that
ardillacid Posted September 22, 2006 Author Posted September 22, 2006 [quote name='CrossCuT' post='1071450' date='Sep 22 2006, 01:59 PM'] [size=1]Scared of Tom? [/size] [/quote] SILLY PEOPLE IN MINNESOTA :
Ora et Labora Posted September 22, 2006 Posted September 22, 2006 hehe that is a lil humorous...of course, i don't know you in person, so maybe you're...different.
ardillacid Posted September 22, 2006 Author Posted September 22, 2006 [quote name='Ora et Labora' post='1071453' date='Sep 22 2006, 02:03 PM'] hehe that is a lil humorous...of course, i don't know you in person, so maybe you're...different. [/quote]
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 22, 2006 Posted September 22, 2006 I'm afraid to have my doors open at night...I have to shut all my doors.
CrossCuT Posted September 22, 2006 Posted September 22, 2006 [size=1]If you guys are scared of Tom you should shoot yourselves! [/size]
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 22, 2006 Posted September 22, 2006 I'm scared of Tom's driving. That's about all?
Ora et Labora Posted September 23, 2006 Posted September 23, 2006 hahaha tom, you're popular right now. i'm scared of a friends driving as well. he's...scary when he drives! lol
xTrishaxLynnx Posted September 23, 2006 Posted September 23, 2006 [quote name='adsdrummer' post='1069518' date='Sep 21 2006, 05:12 PM'] the potential for evil that is my little sister. shes a monster at times. its unnerving, how evil she can be.. thankfully, i pick her up and flip her upside down and its over. [/quote] Ditto! That's exactly how it is with my little sister. Mine's 7... how old is yours? I'm afraid of demons and hell. I'm also afraid of needles! So I don't like to go to the doctor's says:"we'll need to draw some blood" me: thinks: *we? are you possessed?* [quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' post='1071469' date='Sep 22 2006, 01:17 PM'] I'm afraid to have my doors open at night...I have to shut all my doors. [/quote] I'm just the opposite... I have to have mine open... (obviously not the ones to the outside)
Romans1513 Posted September 23, 2006 Posted September 23, 2006 Insects. They totally freak me out. But more seriously... Loved ones dying. ~Katie
ardillacid Posted September 23, 2006 Author Posted September 23, 2006 [quote name='CrossCuT' post='1071476' date='Sep 22 2006, 02:23 PM'] [size=1]If you guys are scared of Tom you should shoot yourselves! [/size] [/quote]
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 28, 2006 Posted September 28, 2006 I'm afraid of the dark...did I say that already? I'm afraid of being outside in the dark by myself.
guitarfreak Posted September 28, 2006 Posted September 28, 2006 I'm afraid of Jen not being able to come down here to Orlando..... again.
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 28, 2006 Posted September 28, 2006 Oh, that's nothing to be afraid of! I just need to find a loop hole to go. A miracle will happen, you'll see!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now