Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 28, 2006 Posted September 28, 2006 My heart tells me so, and my heart doesn't lie.
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 28, 2006 Posted September 28, 2006 Yay! so, I am afraid of...ummmm...creepy dudes on bikes at night...AH!
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 28, 2006 Posted September 28, 2006 (edited) I'm afraid of falling off my loft at night. Because if I do, I will die because of my chair. But, I shouldn't be afraid, because Guardian Angel is there with me though the night. Yay! Edited September 28, 2006 by Proud2BCatholic139
guitarfreak Posted September 28, 2006 Posted September 28, 2006 If you fell off of your loft and died, the I would be really sad, so please don't fo that Jen.
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 28, 2006 Posted September 28, 2006 I found that when I sleep at night, I end up sleeping very still. I don't think I will fall off.
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 28, 2006 Posted September 28, 2006 I'm afraid of...my Biology Professor when she gives me the evil grin...I think she knows what I am doing! :shocked:
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 29, 2006 Posted September 29, 2006 Remember "Give her the stink eye."
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 29, 2006 Posted September 29, 2006 The stinky :coagulated milk: man?
guitarfreak Posted September 29, 2006 Posted September 29, 2006 The one who is green and came from the moon??? :
guitarfreak Posted September 29, 2006 Posted September 29, 2006 Cool, did Neil Armstrong take a bite out of him??? :
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 29, 2006 Posted September 29, 2006 Yeah, and that's how he made the crators?
guitarfreak Posted September 29, 2006 Posted September 29, 2006 There should be a story chain. Where everyone has to add the next sentence. : Those get pretty funny.
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 29, 2006 Posted September 29, 2006 We have like 20 of those floating around somewhere. Haha!
guitarfreak Posted September 29, 2006 Posted September 29, 2006 I've never seen any, so I think another one needs to be started.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now