An Old School Catholic Message Board

So I Was Reading The Bible Today...

dUSt

[size=6]Bu[size=1](Ex 25:34)[/size]dge[size=1](Gen 10:19)[/size] is wrong[size=1](Deut 19:16)[/size] about[size=1](Josh 2:5)[/size] what she[size=1](Luke 9:33)[/size] believest[size=1](John 11)[/size] about[size=1](Ex 38:16)[/size] Jesus Christ.[size=1](Matt 1:1)[/size][/size]

I'd like to see how Budge explains these excerpts straight out of the King James version...

[size=1]Well, because we are Catholic, we are liers and know nothing about our own faith.

Mindless robots!!!!!!!

Budge knows more than we do, she isnt run by batteries.
[/size]

Yes, and dUSt, why are you using a KJV? You know that we Catholics aren't allowed to use [i]those[/i]! Why don't you use the Vatican 2 approved Catholic Male's He Man Woman Hater's Bible Revised Edition with Saint Worship Index, [i]and[/i] and FREE moon-god cookie Christ inside the back cover? It also comes with a medal of Mary that can change weather patterns, and if you rub it, it's good luck. You should really pick one up.

Y'know...ALL of these posts, including dUST's, are in violation of forum guidlines. Specifically the part about not making posts for the sole reason of enticing someone or making someone angry.

No, but this is an open mockery of Budge. They didn't even try to hide it. How unkind and un-Christian is that? I cannot fathom how all of these posts were made with no one being aware that they were putting down a fellow human being. And even if they didn't know, they need to be told, don't they?

The attack is not on budge herself, but her methods of using any verse out of context or reason to prove whatever particular point found in her Jack Chick of the day calendar.
We would be thrilled if Budge were to talk to us like a human beings instead of a cut and paste machine, but we are catholics and the sworn enemy of her group.

If Budge is offended by my post, I'll remove it. I'm giving her credit though because she has been known to show a sense of humor from time to time.

[font="Trebuchet Ms"]Rom 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became geniuses,[/font]

Edited by Budge

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='Budge' post='1072655' date='Sep 23 2006, 10:31 AM']
[font="Trebuchet Ms"]Rom 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became geniuses,[/font]
[/quote]
[1 Cor 4:10] - "We are geniuses for Christ's sake, but you are wise in Christ. We are weak, but you are strong. You have honor, but we have dishonor." :weep:

just kidding! :yahoo: