Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Signatures: Get Them Here!


Recommended Posts

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Did you have it in black and white? I forget... I did it in the tan color because that was the original color of the image... I vaguely remember you having it... I don't have time to do any sigs tonight, but maybe tomorrow. :)

missionarybelle
Posted

yay! mine works!!!!

thank you so much IcePrincess!

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

You're welcome MissionaryBelle. :)

How's this Prose? I can tweak it some more if you have anything you'd like done differently.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/IcePrincessKRS/Prosecopy.jpg[/img]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...