An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why Are U So Smart

ryno

seriously, i actually have a book in my library called "The Idiot's Guide to Understanding Catholicism"

i told you i'm sheep....

One time, a little girl, after answering successfully a series of question, was asked, "How did you get so smart?"

She shrugged her shoulders, and said, "God made me that way!"

:P

He gave us brains. I guess he expects us to cultivate them.

Pax Christi. <><

me personally I'm a "Theology for dummies" " Cannon law for dummies" and "Aquinas for dummies" kinda girl

Ash, these really exist? (said Helen in an excited voice! :D )

I have 'Catholicism for dummies' and I love it....when I can wrestle it out of my friend's hands....I really MUST buy her a copy!!

Oh, and I am so smart because I have very learned friends here at Phatmass!! :D

cmotherofpirl

seriously, i actually have a book in my library called "The Idiot's Guide to Understanding Catholicism"

i told you i'm sheep....

THat is not a great book, the dummy one is much better.

i told you i'm sheep....

Hey I resemble that remark and that was the first book I bought with my Barnes n Noble giftcard i got for my confirmation! :locosign:

how come all of u are so smart and and there never or at least from what ive seen has there been a statement made that doesnt have meaning or a truth behind it yet all the things i say have none of that or at least i think it is but i am proven wrong if you could just tell me what it is that makes the all of u so smart?

Huh, I was translating that into a very sarcastic sentence when I realized it is actually a compliment to ya'll. Without punctuation, it was kind of hard to tell...

Thanks for explaining that, Winchester. I honestly couldn't tell. I guess I'm only "smart" from what has been taught me, because a misplaced comma (or a their instead of a there) and I have re-read a sentence 7 times to make any sense out of it! The initial post was way out of my league! :sadder:

Pax Christi. <><

i told you i'm sheep....

I bought that book from Barnes & Noble, but it's a Liberalish book. Try getting Catholicism For Dummies, more orthodox (written by two priests, also on EWTN).