Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Question About dUSt


Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='Era Might' post='1095293' date='Oct 18 2006, 06:01 PM']
He's a lousy chess player. Maybe he can play Fr. Francis for an hour. That would make compelling television.
[/quote]
:lol_roll:

Posted

but where would those 100 phatmassers be without the founder of Phatmass, dUST? I think you should go for it!

Posted

I guess we could ALL write letters to LOTR?

Posted

[quote name='dUSt' post='1096894' date='Oct 20 2006, 02:47 PM']
I will go if they let me perform my 5 minute comedy routine I've been working on about when the carrot met the elf who ate pecan pie.
[/quote]

If you go we would all pile into the coffeehouse and laugh at your jokes, [b][u]IF[/u][/b] you fed us tacos, so very tasty and good for you, :taco2: :taco2: :taco2: :taco2:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...