An Old School Catholic Message Board

Tell Me A Little About New York City

Ash Wednesday

I hope to live in NYC someday too. ^_^

There's a book out called An Actor Prepares to Live in New York City; it gives lots of places and tips for living cheaply in NYC without resorting to living on the street. (It's not just for actors either!)

I highly recommend it; after all, who would know how to live cheaply better than an actor?

Ash Wednesday

Thanks everyone. Again I'm just getting ideas. And it's now official. I'm moving back to America. To Seattle, indefinitely. As a single. :(

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1101157' date='Oct 25 2006, 06:46 PM']
Thanks everyone. Again I'm just getting ideas. And it's now official. I'm moving back to America. To Seattle, indefinitely. As a single. :(
[/quote]
:(

You should move to MN and hang out with me!

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1101157' date='Oct 25 2006, 06:46 PM']
[/quote]That's sad. Are you leaving because I was going to make you meet my wife and kids in July? And I was going to ask you what we should see and do in Wales, York, and what we possibly didn't see and do in London.

Ash Wednesday

[quote name='Anomaly' post='1101179' date='Oct 25 2006, 07:16 PM']
That's sad. Are you leaving because I was going to make you meet my wife and kids in July? And I was going to ask you what we should see and do in Wales, York, and what we possibly didn't see and do in London.
[/quote]

No way -- not because of that. I had weeks on my back to sit and pray and come to peace with whatever would happen. We all know I always fancy a pint with a friend! :) I might still be coming to a commencement ceremony and July show of a friend in London sometime that time of the year, I'm not sure when though. I know that I'm sure there will be other times for me to possibly come back. Just PM/email me anytime but if I recall on the phat chat conversation we had, you knew a lot more about some of the lovely little things of London than I did... :)

• 11 months later...