IcePrincessKRS Posted December 4, 2006 Posted December 4, 2006 [quote name='Loyola' post='1134359' date='Dec 3 2006, 10:45 PM'] No headphones? [/quote] [quote name='notardillacid' post='1134369' date='Dec 3 2006, 11:00 PM'] Amish. [/quote] They hurt my ears (and I don't mean my ear drums, I mean my ears), and I have another toddler in the house I have to keep an eye on. Not Amish. Parent. :
Loyola Posted December 6, 2006 Posted December 6, 2006 I've some nice studio headphones...they are easy on the ears.
TheOliverOrder88 Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 That Doors one gave me the creeps.... Most of them are funny though... Sooooo what about those Wiccan record labels?
MichaelFilo Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 The Lord's prayer said backwards (Dinner at Deviants Palace, by Cradle of Filth) is used in certain magical incantations. Of course, Weird Al's hidden message, "Satan eats coagulated milk Wizz" is easily the scariest thing I ever heard backwards.
Totus Tuus Posted December 7, 2006 Author Posted December 7, 2006 So I guess this question is bound to remain a mystery...
suuran Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 Go hang a salami I'm a lasagna hog. Flee to me remote elf! Egad a base tone denotes a bad age
Jesus_lol Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 check this one out! kind of weird if you listen hard enough you can hear the message when they play it backwards [url="http://www.freewebs.com/jesposworld/jinglebellsreversed.htm"]xmas song reversed[/url]
onlygrace08 Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 [quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1137584' date='Dec 7 2006, 04:54 PM'] check this one out! kind of weird if you listen hard enough you can hear the message when they play it backwards [url="http://www.freewebs.com/jesposworld/jinglebellsreversed.htm"]xmas song reversed[/url] [/quote] ... that's not funny
Jesus_lol Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 ya im sorry, last time i was on one of these sort of threads someone else got me with it, so it came to mind. oh well ill put out a warning for everyone else, dont ever trust a video on the internet that says "listen closely for the subliminal message"
Guest Posted December 8, 2006 Posted December 8, 2006 i dont see why its such a far strech....satan is real...he was head of music in heaven....the beatles at the time were all "antichrist" they denied the existance of Christ....y wouldnt satan use them to put messages in there music...sounds pretty logical to me....
ardillacid Posted December 9, 2006 Posted December 9, 2006 What is the POINT? No one can hear them when they are played forward, whcih is what people do with music? I can only hear it when I know exactly what they are "saying", and even then, it is a total stretch
Socrates Posted December 9, 2006 Posted December 9, 2006 Someone posted a link to that page on here last year. The only ones I think were real on there were Pink Floyd ("Congratulations, you have found the secret message. Please send the answer to old Pink, care of the funny farm."), ELO ("The music is reversible, but time is not. . .") and Weird Al ("Satan eats cheezewhiz!") and possibly the John Lennon one. All these were made by simply recording a message, and then playing it backwards on the finished track (in which it is simply incomprehensible gibberish). Nothing magical or Satanic about those, just clever jokes/gimmicks (although I'm sure Weird Al was dead serious on "Nature Trail to Hell." ) The others seemed to be people just looking for things in the songs played backwards (the human ear and eye has a tendency to make meaning out of random chaos). But the Led Zeppelin one was a bit creepy, particularly given the history of Page and Plant's involvment with the occult, buying Aliester Crowley's castle and whatnot. I'm still not entirely convinced on that one though.
Totus Tuus Posted December 9, 2006 Author Posted December 9, 2006 [quote name='notardillacid' post='1138375' date='Dec 8 2006, 07:21 PM'] What is the POINT? No one can hear them when they are played forward, whcih is what people do with music? I can only hear it when I know exactly what they are "saying", and even then, it is a total stretch [/quote] It's all about the subconscious. Good news! Someone sent me a transcript of the homily today so hopefully I can dig up more clues as to these record lables
IcePrincessKRS Posted December 9, 2006 Posted December 9, 2006 [quote name='Totus Tuus' post='1138468' date='Dec 9 2006, 12:22 AM'] It's all about the subconscious. Good news! Someone sent me a transcript of the homily today so hopefully I can dig up more clues as to these record lables [/quote] Cool, I hope you find something. I did a few searches and couldn't find anything. It almost makes me think that there are so many big companies owned by Wiccans and others like that that it just doesn't pop out as big news. I wouldn't be surprised.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now