franciscanheart Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 my curls become a curl ball when i put it in a pony [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/hugheyforlife/hair2.jpg[/img] and i have this weird thing goin on in the front too. i might just get bangs... dunno. they look like wisp bangs anyway rofl. not a good shot you really cant tell what it looks like but hey its close. [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/hugheyforlife/hair3.jpg[/img]
Carrie Posted August 11, 2005 Author Posted August 11, 2005 Hughey, your ponytail is cute! My hair doesn't look that cute in a ponytail.
sweetpea316 Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 I know right... my ponytail is just...boring. Yours has spunk and volume!
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 (edited) Mine isn't that cute in a ponytail either. Right now its just sort of a bunny tail poof because my hair is still shorter. (I think after all this bleaching craze is out of my system I'm going to have to cut it. lol) Edited August 11, 2005 by IcePrincessKRS
franciscanheart Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 cute? volume the size of my head! and i have a huge head! ROFL thanks though haha yall are nice
Carrie Posted August 11, 2005 Author Posted August 11, 2005 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Aug 11 2005, 04:39 PM'] cute? volume the size of my head! and i have a huge head! ROFL thanks though haha yall are nice [right][snapback]682185[/snapback][/right] [/quote] When given a compliment, saying "thanks" is better than putting yourself down! : You're totally adorable and you have a great ponytail! Stop saying otherwise!
franciscanheart Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 i said thanks! its really is a frustration of mine though haha the big ponytail. i usually straighten it now if im going to because then its not so much a ball haha
Carrie Posted August 11, 2005 Author Posted August 11, 2005 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Aug 11 2005, 04:55 PM'] i said thanks! its really is a frustration of mine though haha the big ponytail. i usually straighten it now if im going to because then its not so much a ball haha [right][snapback]682206[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I know you said thanks (but after the head joke, lol). Just saying you're a beautiful girl, so don't doubt it ever. And I totally understand the hair frustration. I just let mine do whatever it wants now. Big, not big, whatever!
sweetpea316 Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 Hmm... should I grow my hair back out? Here's a pic of how it looked before I cut it short...(maybe not that long though...) [img]http://www.digistash.com/data/aaaccd2766ec67aecbe26459bb828d81/4066_p39664.jpeg[/img] Oooor... short like this... (a week after I cut it originally..) [img]http://www.digistash.com/data/aaaccd2766ec67aecbe26459bb828d81/4066_p39708.jpeg[/img] Ooor...short, but not WAY short? [img]http://www.digistash.com/data/d91caca74114d81fdfc578fca82f8d72/full_5781_p84554.jpg[/img] I dunno. I never know what looks best so I just try it all. Yall seem to have good opinions and ideas though.
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 I think its really cute short, I like the way it frames your face.
franciscanheart Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='Aug 11 2005, 08:19 PM']I think its really cute short, I like the way it frames your face. [right][snapback]682692[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I agree completely. I really like it short. I like it both really short and short.
DeeDee Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 [quote name='Carrie' date='Jan 17 2004, 08:55 AM']I've got short curly hair and am trying to grow it out too. It's SOOOO tempting to cut it because it's at the awkward stage where I have triangle head. And it's awful because my hair is not just curly, but spiral curls. I hope it grows out soon...those scissors are looking tempting. [right][snapback]98816[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Don't cut it!! I've got the same kind of hair and mine is now almost to the middle of my back -the longest ever. It'll grow, don't worry. I use lots of leave in conditioners too. It really helps
franciscanheart Posted August 16, 2005 Posted August 16, 2005 well i think ive said i wanted to grow my hair out again and if i havent well then i am now haha.... its getting longer again. i hope i dont cut it off before it gets where i want it! haha i always do that.... [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/hugheyforlife/melongishhairsmall.jpg[/img]
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 16, 2005 Posted August 16, 2005 Cool! Its looking pretty long to me! I haven't had my hair that long since I was 18. lol I'm trying to grow mine out, too. I have been doing alot of conditioning to mine since I bleached it out and its feeling alot better, so I don't think I'm going to have to hack it off after all. I can gradually trim it away as my hair gets longer.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now