An Old School Catholic Message Board

Anti-catholicism

Akalyte

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1155426' date='Jan 3 2007, 07:28 PM']
where's the debate?

and i think 50,000 denominations is a little high
[/quote]

Actually, 50,000 is way low.

A Christian denomination is any offshoot of Catholicism.

Everyone/Every family who claim to be Christian and preaches bible only is their own denomination.

There might be only 50,000 registered denominations, but there are thousands more who are their own denomination.

Something for us all to seriously consider, our enemies are not the anti-Catholics, not the liberals, not the dems, etc... They are all the victims.

Want to know who the real enemy is? Listen to this...
[url="http://www.peterkreeft.com/audio/01_culture-war.htm"]http://www.peterkreeft.com/audio/01_culture-war.htm[/url]

God Bless,
ironmonk

[quote name='JP3' post='1155891' date='Jan 4 2007, 05:11 PM']
And at the top of the list is Lucifer. He hates the Church of Jesus Christ.
[/quote]

My testimony on this statement:
I once encountered a series of exorcism sessions where evil spirits were being exorcised from a self-confessed Satanist, by a Catholic priest. (During an exorsism, evil spirits speak through the person's voice.) One time a spirit claiming to be Lucifer said he hates the Catholic church and that he is the founder of all there sects that oppose the Catholic church (but he mentioned a few exceptions, claiming he did not plan for or execute their formation.)
A list of things he hates most:-
1. Holy Mass
2. A baptised infant
3. A Catholic priest, nun, or brother
4. A practising Catholic
5. The Holy rosary prayer
6. Holy water and Sacramentals
7. Good Friday
8. Church feast days and solemnities (especially of martyrs and those during which a priest wear Red Vestments)
9. The Sacrament of penance
The list is long... Believe me, Satan is a liar, but he can't lie about this, he gave this list at a command in the Name of Jesus.

So next time you hear them calling The Church the whore of babylon, you know who's sent them ona mission.

[quote name='ironmonk' post='1157932' date='Jan 6 2007, 11:09 PM']Everyone/Every family who claim to be Christian and preaches bible only is their own denomination.[/quote]
I don't think so.