Ora et Labora Posted January 5, 2007 Posted January 5, 2007 Who missed me?!?! : ...or remembers me for that matter. :
I'm Mr. Snikkers Posted January 6, 2007 Posted January 6, 2007 I remeber you... but I haven't seen you alot.
Phoenix Reborn Posted January 6, 2007 Posted January 6, 2007 (edited) [quote name='Ora et Labora' post='1156969' date='Jan 5 2007, 04:00 PM'] Who missed me?!?! : ...or remembers me for that matter. : [/quote] In your absence, Creepy Aliens has died. And yes, I remember you. I'm not really the newbie you see me as right here. I was around in Creepy Alien's golden days. Edited January 6, 2007 by Phoenix Reborn
Ora et Labora Posted January 6, 2007 Author Posted January 6, 2007 oh, really? what was your other screen name then? i wasn't around during the "golden days" but i have been around for a while... [quote name='Phoenix Reborn' post='1157327' date='Jan 6 2007, 10:05 AM'] In your absence, Creepy Aliens has died. And yes, I remember you. I'm not really the newbie you see me as right here. I was around in Creepy Alien's golden days. [/quote] it has died, huh? who left?!
Phoenix Reborn Posted January 6, 2007 Posted January 6, 2007 (edited) Hayden, Notandrillacid (or however you spell it) and Bonnielass (but that's old news...) When Bonnie left, it seemed Creepy Aliens broke down. After a little while, I wandered into the Lame Board cause Creepy Aliens wasn't very lively anymore. And also what I mean about Creepy Aliens golden days, is when I first joined, it was actually being used allot. Edited January 6, 2007 by Phoenix Reborn
Ora et Labora Posted January 6, 2007 Author Posted January 6, 2007 [quote name='Phoenix Reborn' post='1157426' date='Jan 6 2007, 11:10 AM'] Hayden, Notandrillacid (or however you spell it) and Bonnielass (but that's old news...) When Bonnie left, it seemed Creepy Aliens broke down. After a little while, I wandered into the Lame Board cause Creepy Aliens wasn't very lively anymore. And also what I mean about Creepy Aliens golden days, is when I first joined, it was actually being used allot. [/quote] ahh. okay. you never told me what your other sn was. you know bonnie, huh? she's awesome. i see her all the time! (we know each other in person) her bro, junior, was on here too. i should tell her y'all miss her...i didn't know she was loved that much. : matt and tom are gone too? yeah, they were the life of the party i guess.
Phoenix Reborn Posted January 6, 2007 Posted January 6, 2007 Well, I was Theunknown101. Does that name ring a bell?
Ora et Labora Posted January 6, 2007 Author Posted January 6, 2007 ...even if they did get a little annoying, lol. [quote name='Phoenix Reborn' post='1157482' date='Jan 6 2007, 12:28 PM'] Well, I was Theunknown101. Does that name ring a bell? [/quote] yeah! i thought for a minute you were greg. but i think he still has the same sn, heavenseeker.
Phoenix Reborn Posted January 6, 2007 Posted January 6, 2007 (edited) Yeah, he has the same name. He chose to keep it. Also, about Bonnie, wasn't it her mother that had her leave cause of something someone said to her? Edited January 6, 2007 by Phoenix Reborn
Ora et Labora Posted January 7, 2007 Author Posted January 7, 2007 [quote name='Phoenix Reborn' post='1157487' date='Jan 6 2007, 12:36 PM'] Yeah, he has the same name. He chose to keep it. Also, about Bonnie, wasn't it her mother that had her leave cause of something someone said to her? [/quote] hehe, yeah...something happened during my absence. i don't know what it really was though. i didn't get the whole story. all i know is that bonnie posted her home phone number on the public page, which wasn't a good idea, lol. but, other then that, i'm pretty clueless. we never talk about it. she has a myspace and that's where she spends all her time... yeah, it is dead in PM now! i still talk to rick through e-mail and catholic teens, but that's it. [quote name='I'm Mr. Snikkers' post='1157568' date='Jan 6 2007, 02:19 PM'] And I was Fonebone. [/quote] ohh! i remember you. : i didn;t know you weren't even 12 though, lol. you must be pretty mature to like a site like phatmass. i mean, the other phorums aren't like creepy aliens though.
Resurrexi Posted January 7, 2007 Posted January 7, 2007 [quote]Who missed me?!?! P.gif ...or remembers me for that matter. lol_roll.gif sweat.gif ninja.gif D.gif[/quote] I did and I do.
FullTruth Posted January 8, 2007 Posted January 8, 2007 [quote name='StThomasMore' post='1158175' date='Jan 7 2007, 03:45 PM'] I did and I do. [/quote] Hello Again St. Thomas More. I am here to be your worst nightmare. Anybody who can post up, can Jesus have a wife is a servant of Satan, pure and simple. I advise any young person frequenting this message board not to have anything to do with them. If you do, you've been warned.
Ora et Labora Posted January 8, 2007 Author Posted January 8, 2007 (edited) [quote name='StThomasMore' post='1158175' date='Jan 7 2007, 02:45 PM'] I did and I do. [/quote] DUDE!!! where have you been?!?!?! i didn't know you still got on!! how's life?! : [quote name='FullTruth' post='1158399' date='Jan 7 2007, 07:46 PM'] Hello Again St. Thomas More. I am here to be your worst nightmare. Anybody who can post up, can Jesus have a wife is a servant of Satan, pure and simple. I advise any young person frequenting this message board not to have anything to do with them. If you do, you've been warned. [/quote] who are you? "can jesus have a wife is a servant of satan"? what does that mean? that doesn't even make sense... Edited January 8, 2007 by Ora et Labora
ardillacid Posted January 9, 2007 Posted January 9, 2007 [quote name='Ora et Labora' post='1157483' date='Jan 6 2007, 12:29 PM'] ...even if they did get a little annoying, lol. [/quote]
I'm Mr. Snikkers Posted January 9, 2007 Posted January 9, 2007 It's you! Everything's DIEING! We need you back!
Ora et Labora Posted January 10, 2007 Author Posted January 10, 2007 [quote name='notardillacid' post='1159319' date='Jan 8 2007, 07:42 PM'] [/quote] you know you did tom. but i still miss you around here, i have to admit.
Phoenix Reborn Posted January 10, 2007 Posted January 10, 2007 (edited) [quote name='Ora et Labora' post='1158845' date='Jan 8 2007, 07:41 AM'] who are you? "can jesus have a wife is a servant of satan"? what does that mean? that doesn't even make sense... [/quote] Don't look into it. It's a misunderstanding. StThomasMore posted a topic in the debate forum called: Could Jesus of had a wife or Child on Earth? Even though he said it most likely wasn't true, but this Fulltruth person thinks he's a 'Spawn of Satan' now. It seems this person doesn't know the, *cough* 'Fulltruth' *cough*, either. StThomas seems like a pretty normal guy that likes Catholicism. [quote name='FullTruth' post='1158399' date='Jan 7 2007, 05:46 PM'] I advise any young person frequenting this message board not to have anything to do with them. If you do, you've been warned. [/quote] And what the heck is with the 'If you do, you've been warned.' Part? Most young people here have been here way longer then him. Edited January 10, 2007 by Phoenix Reborn
Bonbon Posted January 10, 2007 Posted January 10, 2007 [quote name='Phoenix Reborn' post='1157426' date='Jan 6 2007, 11:10 AM'] Hayden, Notandrillacid (or however you spell it) and Bonnielass (but that's old news...) When Bonnie left, it seemed Creepy Aliens broke down. After a little while, I wandered into the Lame Board cause Creepy Aliens wasn't very lively anymore. And also what I mean about Creepy Aliens golden days, is when I first joined, it was actually being used allot. [/quote] I'm glad i was missed! [quote name='Phoenix Reborn' post='1157487' date='Jan 6 2007, 12:36 PM'] Also, about Bonnie, wasn't it her mother that had her leave cause of something someone said to her? [/quote] Wow you guys talk about me like i was dead!!!!
Ora et Labora Posted January 10, 2007 Author Posted January 10, 2007 (edited) hey bon bon!! yeah, it's weird, huh? at least for me...cuz i see you a lot. when i came on here, they sounded like you died! lol! hahaha! you're a lurker. : [quote name='Phoenix Reborn' post='1160243' date='Jan 9 2007, 08:15 PM'] Don't look into it. It's a misunderstanding. StThomasMore posted a topic in the debate forum called: Could Jesus of had a wife or Child on Earth? Even though he said it most likely wasn't true, but this Fulltruth person thinks he's a 'Spawn of Satan' now. It seems this person doesn't know the, *cough* 'Fulltruth' *cough*, either. StThomas seems like a pretty normal guy that likes Catholicism. And what the heck is with the 'If you do, you've been warned.' Part? Most young people here have been here way longer then him. [/quote] yeah, thanks. i know thomas more and know he's okay. Edited January 10, 2007 by Ora et Labora
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now