Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

with the avatar no one sees.

Posted
:huh: what you talking about
Ora et Labora
Posted

yes, that's the famous greg. :yahoo: and rick! hi!! :D:

Posted

Greg, I meant that picture of Jesus on the cross where everyone thought it was a cat :unsure: :hehehe: but you have a new one now, I like it!

Guest Rick777
Posted

[quote name='uruviel' post='1166969' date='Jan 16 2007, 02:30 PM']
Greg, I meant that picture of Jesus on the cross where everyone thought it was a cat :unsure: :hehehe: but you have a new one now, I like it!
[/quote]

I forgot about that avatar! :lol:

Posted

[quote name='Ora et Labora' post='1166704' date='Jan 16 2007, 10:41 AM']
yes, that's the famous greg. :yahoo: and rick! hi!! :D:
[/quote]

when did i become famous?
[quote name='uruviel' post='1166969' date='Jan 16 2007, 02:30 PM']
Greg, I meant that picture of Jesus on the cross where everyone thought it was a cat :unsure: :hehehe: but you have a new one now, I like it!
[/quote]

yeah, thats what i thought yu were talking about. wasnt sure though
[quote name='Rick777' post='1167637' date='Jan 16 2007, 10:58 PM']
I forgot about that avatar! :lol:
[/quote]
i can put it back up to refresh your memory if you would like

Posted

that avatar brings back memories.

I'm Mr. Snikkers
Posted

I'm back, too!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...