An Old School Catholic Message Board

Ohio State Vs Florida

Tony

All I have to say is this...

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!

ok I do have one other thing to say.. more of a Question.. should Boise State have been in this game?? I am starting to wonder.. man we need a playoff!

Edited by Tony

I hate both teams, but Id rather Florida win, cuz they're the underdog (i think).

but my score: Buckeyes 34-24

[quote name='Tony' post='1158588' date='Jan 7 2007, 10:48 PM']ok I do have one other thing to say.. more of a Question.. should Boise State have been in this game?? I am starting to wonder.. man we need a playoff![/quote]

yeah a playoff would be nice.

Boise St. doesnt qualify for a peice of it because they technically did not qualify for a BCS bowl when they signed for a small season. I think they should sign for more PAC-10 schools in the future. I think they can handle it, and it would give them higher bowl chances.

heavenseeker

idk
I sorta expect Ohio St. to win but on the other hand I would love to see Florida pull a Boisy St and make a sweet upset

I'd like to see a decent game with Ohio St. coming out on top.

Boise St. shouldn't be in it... They pulled an upset... Eh... LSU killed ND and are ranked higher... They'd have a better chance of going for it...
Yes, Boise did good... But, no offense to them, I've never considered Sacramento St, Oregon St, NM St, San Jose St, or Utah St. big football schools.

EcceNovaFacioOmni

I would love to see it but Florida is a totally legit team. They are gonna come out with some absolutely sick D tomorrow night. The knock on them is offense but they have playmakers. I think Ohio State wins but I want Florida to win because Urban Meyer is totally cool.

[quote name='heavenseeker' post='1158643' date='Jan 8 2007, 12:39 AM']
never said they should have a shot, I said i wont Florida t odo the same thing they did and pull an upset
[/quote]

I was responding to the OP :P:

You know too much! I must :ninja: you!

Even though I live in Florida, I am a life long Michigan fan and want the Big 10 to have a good showing no matter how much it hurts to pull for OSU.

Plus Gator fans are the most obnoxious fans anywhere. I don't think that I could handle all the inflated heads from having 2 national titles in the same year. (I say this with love of course.)

Edited by Mercy me

• 2 months later...

[quote name='Mercy me' post='1226839' date='Apr 2 2007, 01:51 AM']Here we go again! :shock:

This could get old.[/quote]
Gator Hater...

EcceNovaFacioOmni

I think Florida is going to go 2-0 against OSU in championship games this year.

Edited by thedude