An Old School Catholic Message Board

Ohio State Vs Florida

Tony

[quote name='Anomaly' post='1226975' date='Apr 2 2007, 08:44 AM']Gator Hater...[/quote]

Actually I very conflicted, I really like Billy Donavan. He is hard core....Catholic I mean. He is such a great guy. Have you ever met him? He is an incredible role model and he really gives a lot of time to his parish and the diocese. Further, last week he got a call from someone whom he greatly admires but had never met, Joe Torre and then also Yogi Barra. I am such a huge Yankee fan that really got me.

In all seriousness though when you hear Billy Donovan speaking listen to him. He is a man of great faith who has a gift for sharing it.

EcceNovaFacioOmni

[quote name='Mercy me' post='1227209' date='Apr 2 2007, 01:41 PM']Actually I very conflicted, I really like Billy Donavan. He is hard core....Catholic I mean. He is such a great guy. Have you ever met him? He is an incredible role model and he really gives a lot of time to his parish and the diocese. Further, last week he got a call from someone whom he greatly admires but had never met, Joe Torre and then also Yogi Barra. I am such a huge Yankee fan that really got me.

In all seriousness though when you hear Billy Donovan speaking listen to him. He is a man of great faith who has a gift for sharing it.[/quote]
Ya know Urban Meyer is a Catholic too... :lol_roll:

ok ... this shows I have been reading too many cases

I saw the title of the thread and thought, "Why is Ohio State suing Florida?"

:wacko:

[quote name='thedude' post='1227267' date='Apr 2 2007, 02:34 PM']Ya know Urban Meyer is a Catholic too... :lol_roll:[/quote]

No I didn't know. I had heard that he might be. I have not seen him around as much but then he is still a bit new and has his work sut out for him. I look forward to seeing him around at various events in the future.

O..H...I..O!

We can win this game even if Odon gets into foul trouble! heck, our chances might be better that way :lol:

It will stink if OSU falls to Florida both in basketball AND in football. How embarrassing.

Of course with a name like Urban, Meyer is Catholic! Before he went to Florida he was thinking about going to Notre Dame. If he had done [i]that [/i]then I would root for him even over the Buckeyes!

PS, [url="http://amywelborn.typepad.com/openbook/2006/11/also_from_colum.html"]Jim Tressel is Catholic too ;)[/url]

I still don't want Oden in there. we honestly do seem to be better without him. he's not fouling much but he's not doing much of anything else either.

EcceNovaFacioOmni

Humphrey is a beast from 3-range. I have to say, that OSU is even in this game right now impresses me. If they hang around, who knows?

OSU's missed 3s are hard to watch.

Edited by thedude

EcceNovaFacioOmni

Humphrey. Wow. He kills with those shots. It's getting out of hand. They gotta hope UF gets into foul trouble.

EcceNovaFacioOmni

If they can dig deep, they can pull this off. Gotta really dig deep, hit shots, and stop Humphrey - he is unreal tonight.