Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who Would You Choose?


Recommended Posts

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

Saint Gianna Molla, JPII, Saint Margaret of Scotland, and Jane Austen.

I'm Mr. Snikkers
Posted

Do they have to be Saints?

HeavenlyCalling
Posted (edited)

[quote name='I'm Mr. Snikkers' post='1165721' date='Jan 15 2007, 10:27 AM']
Do they have to be Saints?
[/quote]
No they dont have to be.

Hmm. Most likely my Granfather ( who is now deceased ) His Holiness Pope Benedict the 16 and Martin Luther, and Baron von Richthofen, we would never run out of this to debate. Everthing from war tactics to dogma. Of course, my grandfather and I wouldn't really know what the discussion was about, since we would be the only ones not speaking German. :P:

Although, I would only want the dinner party if Mr. Luther kept his opinions on the Jews to himself.

Edited by HeavenlyCalling
AlterDominicus
Posted

3 people, Saint Therese the Little Flower - Saint Theresa of Avila - Saint Dominic de Guzman.


:lol: :lol:

I'm Mr. Snikkers
Posted

Uhh... I don't know.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...