Laudate_Dominum Posted November 30, 2011 Posted November 30, 2011 I hereby renounce this thread in the name of Beavis.
Oremoose Posted November 30, 2011 Posted November 30, 2011 [size=3][color="#1c2a47"]Michael Bublé[/color] is Canadian, Same with [color="#1c2a47"]Avril Lavigne... so it is not that bad of a country.[/color][/size][quote name='Laudate_Dominum' timestamp='1322629049' post='2342530'] I hereby renounce this thread in the name of Beavis. [/quote] Why?
vee Posted December 1, 2011 Posted December 1, 2011 (edited) I have a few Canadian ex boyfriends Edited December 1, 2011 by vee8
Lil'Monster Posted December 1, 2011 Posted December 1, 2011 canada has vee then that means it smells of elderberries
Lil'Monster Posted December 1, 2011 Posted December 1, 2011 wait a minute...VEE..how many did you have? and how many did you have ALL at once? I wont be suprised if she had 20 ex boyfriends at once
Lil'Monster Posted December 1, 2011 Posted December 1, 2011 Are they good looking? im not interested...cuz they are canadians
Nihil Obstat Posted December 1, 2011 Posted December 1, 2011 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1322708403' post='2343029'] Are they good looking? im not interested...cuz they are canadians [/quote] The national average is pretty high, but J_Lol and I are both here and we're anomalous outliers, so we jack the average up pretty splendidly. Best to look at the national median...
dominicansoul Posted December 1, 2011 Posted December 1, 2011 [quote name='vee8' timestamp='1322708285' post='2343027'] less than DS [/quote] i'm older than you!
Lil'Monster Posted December 1, 2011 Posted December 1, 2011 i dont got a boyfriend...but who cares.....I am beautiful inside and out anyways....... men are blind or deaf or both.........
dominicansoul Posted December 1, 2011 Posted December 1, 2011 [quote name='vee8' timestamp='1322708766' post='2343042'] I went through guys less frequently [/quote]
MissScripture Posted December 1, 2011 Posted December 1, 2011 I actually don't have any ex-boyfriends. But my poor baby is part French Canadian. Which, oddly means, I have some French Canadian blood in me right now. Werid.
vee Posted December 1, 2011 Posted December 1, 2011 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1322708896' post='2343046'] I actually don't have any ex-boyfriends. But my poor baby is part French Canadian. Which, oddly means, I have some French Canadian blood in me right now. Werid. [/quote]
dominicansoul Posted December 1, 2011 Posted December 1, 2011 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1322708403' post='2343029'] Are they good looking? im not interested...cuz they are canadians [/quote] WAIT...COME TO THINK OF IT... KEENAN IS CANADIAN he was a cutie patootie!!!!!!
Lil'Monster Posted December 1, 2011 Posted December 1, 2011 [quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1322709509' post='2343050'] WAIT...COME TO THINK OF IT... KEENAN IS CANADIAN he was a cutie patootie!!!!!! [/quote] OK....one exception...but there is no way we would go out anyway! Im not his type anyways...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now