An Old School Catholic Message Board

Beverly Hills That's Where I Wanna Be

Urib2007

Oh, guess who's back! It's your favorite PhatMass Poster! Ok, I'm being sarcastic because I know the majority of you dislike my posts, but hey, we live in a "Free" Country, so I'll continue being Free like the Wind.

Anyway, enough small talk. Here's a video that will have you laughing. It's another one from good ole John Conner from THE RESISTANCE. For those of you interested in learning more about Mr. Conner, feel free to wander into www.resistancemanifesto.com for more insightful information.

Check out Conner in one of the richest cities in the USA. If this video doesn't make you laugh then all I can is wowzers!

[url="http://one.revver.com/watch/136445/flv/affiliate/54012"]Funny Video Clip[/url]

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1178572' date='Jan 28 2007, 10:33 AM']
This is the religious debate board.
[/quote]

Darn! I can never get these posts in the right slots. Anyhow, I'll have to think of a debate question in order for this baby to be here. Hmmm... Okay got one!

Do you think John Conner is right in going around Beverly Hills asking people if they think 9/11 was an inside job? Oh my brain must be working wonders today because I've got another debate question.
Do you think he did well in helping out the homeless man in the wheelchair? or do you think he should've ignored the homeless guy?

who the hell is John Conner, should I know him? Isn't he the leader of the resistance after the machines take over the planet? He's probably okay in beverly hills now, seeing as the Terminator which is out to destroy or save him is now in the CA Governer's mansion

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Urib2007' post='1178574' date='Jan 28 2007, 01:36 PM']
Darn! I can never get these posts in the right slots. Anyhow, I'll have to think of a debate question in order for this baby to be here. Hmmm... Okay got one!

Do you think John Conner is right in going around Beverly Hills asking people if they think 9/11 was an inside job? Oh my brain must be working wonders today because I've got another debate question.
Do you think he did well in helping out the homeless man in the wheelchair? or do you think he should've ignored the homeless guy?
[/quote]
People who go around promoting conspiracy 9/11 are helping terrorists.

also: it's a free country, but Phatmass is a privately owned enterprise... please do not overwhelm the entire debate board with this stuff. I've a good mind to merge these topics... especially if you keep posting more and more topics on the same subject... it overwhelms a board meant for religious debates with occasional socio-politcal-religious debates with topics that are not in line with its purpose. someone is paying money so that you can publish your words here; and he doesn't want his board overwhelmed with your agenda.

[quote name='Aloysius' post='1178582' date='Jan 28 2007, 10:46 AM']
also: it's a free country, but Phatmass is a privately owned enterprise... please do not overwhelm the entire debate board with this stuff. I've a good mind to merge these topics... especially if you keep posting more and more topics on the same subject... it overwhelms a board meant for religious debates with occasional socio-politcal-religious debates with topics that are not in line with its purpose. someone is paying money so that you can publish your words here; and he doesn't want his board overwhelmed with your agenda.
[/quote]

Ok, I admit I'm guilty with posting too many topics. I shall indeed cut back and merge them instead. :-)

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1178581' date='Jan 28 2007, 11:43 AM']
People who go around promoting conspiracy 9/11 are helping terrorists.
[/quote]

how, exactly? terrorists like to claim their acts of destruction as their own, not say they were puppets helping the US destroy itself

to be clear i dont believe the US had a hand in 9/11, though i do believe they had they intelligence and capaility of stopping it. which is true.

Edited by Jesus_lol

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1178594' date='Jan 28 2007, 10:56 AM']
THis is a RELIGIOUS DEBATE BOARD.
9/11 conspiracy carp does not belong here.
[/quote]

Mother of Pirl,
What if I told you it DOES relate to religion? Did you know the ones behind the 9/11 attacks are in a group called the Illuminati? Those involved in the Illuminati secretly worship Lucifer. They believe it's a religion. Haven't you heard of the Bohemian Grove or the Skull n Bones?

The reason I posted the videos of John Conner is because he's a Christian activist out to expose the Truth. So at the end of the day, religion and politics do correlate.

Thy Geekdom Come

The key word in Cmom's point was "conspiracy." This board is meant for debating with facts about religious beliefs. These things are conspiracy theories.

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Urib2007' post='1178600' date='Jan 28 2007, 02:00 PM']
Mother of Pirl,
What if I told you it DOES relate to religion? Did you know the ones behind the 9/11 attacks are in a group called the Illuminati? Those involved in the Illuminati secretly worship Lucifer. They believe it's a religion. Haven't you heard of the Bohemian Grove or the Skull n Bones?

The reason I posted the videos of John Conner is because he's a Christian activist out to expose the Truth. So at the end of the day, religion and politics do correlate.
[/quote]
I see very little christian in his behavior.

The truth about what happened on 9-11 is known. The people behind 9-11 were in a "secret" group called Al Qaida and are all members of a radicallized branch of the Sunni muslim faith known as Wahabi.

Edited by Mercy me

[quote name='Raphael' post='1178603' date='Jan 28 2007, 11:03 AM']
The key word in Cmom's point was "conspiracy." This board is meant for debating with facts about religious beliefs. These things are conspiracy theories.
[/quote]

Here is the definition of CONSPIRACY THEORY:

The term "conspiracy theory" is used by mainstream scholars and in popular culture to identify a type of folklore similar to an urban legend, especially an explanatory narrative which is constructed with methodological flaws.[1] The term is also used pejoratively to dismiss claims that are alleged by critics to be misconceived, paranoid, unfounded, outlandish, irrational, or otherwise unworthy of serious consideration. For example "Conspiracy nut" and "conspiracy theorist" are used as pejorative terms. Some whose theories or speculations are labeled a "conspiracy theory" reject the term as prejudicial.

The claims that I've posted on this forum are not conspiracy theories because they've been proven as facts. If you go and research the claims, you'll also see that they are FACTS and not merely "conspiracy theories."
The media controls what THEY want the public to know. If they don't want you to know something, they'll withhold it from the telecast. All of the US media outlets are owned by private corporations, so it benefits each and everyone of them what goes out on air. Fox News is owned by Australian Rupert Murdoch who has staunch conservative views. Therefore, his News Corporation hires TV presenters who share Murdoch's views. Just look at how unbalanced that news channel is. They try their best to promote their unbias nature, but in reality, they're only kidding themselves. For instance, whoever Murdoch wants to win in the presidential election has a greater chance in winning due to Murdoch's vast media outlets. He'll promote "Bush" on Fox News, the NY POST, etc.

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Urib2007' post='1178623' date='Jan 28 2007, 02:17 PM']
Here is the definition of CONSPIRACY THEORY:

The term "conspiracy theory" is used by mainstream scholars and in popular culture to identify a type of folklore similar to an urban legend, especially an explanatory narrative which is constructed with methodological flaws.[1] The term is also used pejoratively to dismiss claims that are alleged by critics to be misconceived, paranoid, unfounded, outlandish, irrational, or otherwise unworthy of serious consideration. For example "Conspiracy nut" and "conspiracy theorist" are used as pejorative terms. Some whose theories or speculations are labeled a "conspiracy theory" reject the term as prejudicial.

The claims that I've posted on this forum are not conspiracy theories because they've been proven as facts. If you go and research the claims, you'll also see that they are FACTS and not merely "conspiracy theories."
The media controls what THEY want the public to know. If they don't want you to know something, they'll withhold it from the telecast. All of the US media outlets are owned by private corporations, so it benefits each and everyone of them what goes out on air. Fox News is owned by Australian Rupert Murdoch who has staunch conservative views. Therefore, his News Corporation hires TV presenters who share Murdoch's views. Just look at how unbalanced that news channel is. They try their best to promote their unbias nature, but in reality, they're only kidding themselves. For instance, whoever Murdoch wants to win in the presidential election has a greater chance in winning due to Murdoch's vast media outlets. He'll promote "Bush" on Fox News, the NY POST, etc.
[/quote]

They are conspiracy theorys. They are not proven and mostly trash, although I am kinda leaning towards BigFoot and Nessie.