An Old School Catholic Message Board

Beverly Hills That's Where I Wanna Be

Urib2007

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1178654' date='Jan 28 2007, 05:19 PM']
They are conspiracy theorys. They are not proven and mostly trash, although I am kinda leaning towards BigFoot and Nessie.
[/quote]

Got pictures? :)

KnightofChrist

Urib any relation to OpenedEyes?

John Conner gots his own myspace too, OpenEyes has surely been there have you?

[url="http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=63115519"]http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendID=63115519[/url]

And if you do, what do yall do get together at recess and come up with all sorts of silly ways to waste our time?

Lay off the paste maybe it is toxic...

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1179200' date='Jan 29 2007, 12:56 AM']
Urib any relation to OpenedEyes?

John Conner gots his own myspace too, OpenEyes has surely been there have you?

[url="http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=63115519"]http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendID=63115519[/url]

And if you do, what do yall do get together at recess and come up with all sorts of silly ways to waste our time?

Lay off the paste maybe it is toxic...
[/quote]

There is no relation to OpenedEyes. There are just more and more people coming out of darkness and trying to "open" up people's eyes to what's really going on. John Conner is an example of someone doing something WORTHWHILE in their life.

Anybody hear the Beverly Hillbillies theme in their head when they saw the topic title.

"swimming pools, movie stars ....."

Sorry, end hijack.

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Urib2007' post='1179221' date='Jan 29 2007, 08:50 AM']
There is no relation to OpenedEyes. There are just more and more people coming out of darkness and trying to "open" up people's eyes to what's really going on. John Conner is an example of someone doing something WORTHWHILE in their life.
[/quote]
Charity is a virtue. Accosting people in the street is not charity.

[center][size=3]US agents told to back off bin Ladens
[/size][/center]

The BBC says that America's special agents backed away from the bin Laden family soon after George W Bush became president.

Agents were also told to back off the Saudi royals - although that has all changed since September 11.

The findings come from documents obtained from the FBI investigation of the US terror attacks by the Newsnight programme.

The papers show that despite the myth that Osama is the black sheep of the family, at least two other American-based members of it are suspected of links with a possible terrorist organisation.

Newsnight says it has uncovered a long history of shadowy connections between the State Department, the CIA and the Saudis.

The former head of the American visa bureau in Jeddah from 1987 to 1989, Michael Springman, told the programme: "In Saudi Arabia I was repeatedly ordered by high-level State Department officials to issue visas to unqualified applicants.

"People who had no ties either to Saudi Arabia or to their own country. I complained there. I complained here in Washington to Main State, to the Inspector General and to Diplomatic Security and I was ignored."

He added: "What I was doing was giving visas to terrorists - recruited by the CIA and Osama bin Laden to come back to the United States for training to be used in the war in Afghanistan against the then Soviets."

[center][img]http://www.allhatnocattle.net/bush%20prince%20bin%20laden.jpg[/img]
[/center]
The US allegedly wanted to keep the pro-American Saudi royal family in control of the world's biggest oil spigot, even at the price of turning a blind eye to any terrorist connection - so long as America was safe.

The programme said the younger George Bush made his first million with an oil company partly funded by the chief US representative of Salem bin Laden, Osama's brother, who took over as head of the family after his father Mohammed's death in a plane crash in 1968.

[url="http://propagandamatrix.com/us_agents_told_to_backoff.html"]Ananova News[/url]

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Urib2007' post='1178623' date='Jan 28 2007, 02:17 PM']
Here is the definition of CONSPIRACY THEORY:

The term "conspiracy theory" is used by mainstream scholars and in popular culture to identify a type of folklore similar to an urban legend, especially an explanatory narrative which is constructed with methodological flaws...[/quote]

It is a methodological flaw to quote a movie star as an expert in engineering, event reconstruction, military intelligence, or forensic science.

It is a methodological flaw to find problems in the world and try to look for evidence to support a hypothesis, rather than to take facts and build a hypothesis out of them.

It is a methodological flaw to respond to rebuttals with accusations against a person's willingness to see the truth, rather than responses to the arguments.

[quote]The term is also used pejoratively to dismiss claims that are alleged by critics to be misconceived, paranoid, unfounded, outlandish, irrational, or otherwise unworthy of serious consideration.[/quote]

All the theories you have expressed have been misconceived (confused and unclear), paranoid (using fear, rather than fact, as a springboard), unfounded (using false information), outlandish (being just plain contrary to common sense), irrational (being illogical), and unworthy of serious consideration (in light of the previous).

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be rude, but you need a wake-up call.

[quote]Some whose theories or speculations are labeled a "conspiracy theory" reject the term as prejudicial.[/quote]

Case in point.

So... I would make an argument that this board is technically a 'Debate Table' and it only suggests this is interreligious dialogue, which (correct me if I'm wrong) only really means that you have to have two people of different religions debating SOMETHING, anything really.

So I don't think that saying that 9/11 was an inside job is supporting terrorists, just like I don't think music piracy supports terrorists. I don't think the US took the proper steps to make sure people didn't come in and blow us up, but I don't think we did it. We just didn't prevent it like we shoulda. I also think that Mr. Connor was kinda exploiting the homeless man, but I get why he was doing it. Those people are kinda crazy rich and while I still say people should try and get a job, I understand that some people just can't do that.

John Conner visits Hollywood. This is another funny clip of John! :-)

[mod]DOWNLOAD AT YOUR OWN RISK[/mod]

[b][url="http://one.revver.com/watch/131300/flv"]Hollywood, California [/url][/b]

[center][img]http://www.seeing-stars.com/Images/slides/HollywoodSign2.jpg[/img][/center]

Edited by Raphael

[quote name='Urib2007' post='1178570' date='Jan 28 2007, 01:29 PM']
Oh, guess who's back! It's your favorite PhatMass Poster! Ok, I'm being sarcastic because I know the majority of you dislike my posts, but hey, we live in a "Free" Country, so I'll continue being Free like the Wind.

Anyway, enough small talk. Here's a video that will have you laughing. It's another one from good ole John Conner from THE RESISTANCE. For those of you interested in learning more about Mr. Conner, feel free to wander into www.resistancemanifesto.com for more insightful information.

Check out Conner in one of the richest cities in the USA. If this video doesn't make you laugh then all I can is wowzers!

[url="http://one.revver.com/watch/136445/flv/affiliate/54012"]Funny Video Clip[/url]
[/quote]
Yes, John Conner!

The man who led the RESISTANCE against The Machines in the future!

The Machines sent The Terminator (Ah-nold Schwarzenegger) back in time to 1984 to kill John Conner's mother, Sarah Conner (Linda Hamilton) before he was born. But this plan failed, and in 1991 The Machines sent a new Terminator to kill John Conner, but a protector was also sent back, a re-programmed Ah-nold, who saved John Conner and his mother.

And now Ah-nold is Gubernator of Califoh-nya. Obviously a diabolical Plot of The Machines. Run for your lives!

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Urib2007' post='1179221' date='Jan 29 2007, 08:50 AM']
[/quote]

There is "no" relation? Are you sure about that? I dont believe there is no relation between you two.

Strange you all are coming out of the darkness to open our eyes... People in darkness are blind.

Edited by KnightofChrist