I'm Mr. Snikkers Posted January 29, 2007 Posted January 29, 2007 (edited) Less then a mounth until it's back on! Edited February 1, 2007 by Lil Red
Archaeology cat Posted January 30, 2007 Posted January 30, 2007 I can't wait! I'm so addicted! Of course, I get it a day later than most of you since I get it off iTunes, but it's better than nothing.
MRSannie Posted February 1, 2007 Posted February 1, 2007 ONE MORE WEEK!!!! And it even is on an hour later, so teaching RE doesn't interfere!!! whoo-hoo! We watched the Tivo'ed first half of the season, all in a row, last weekend. I am soooooooo excited, 16 epi's in a row!!!! :applause:
xTrishaxLynnx Posted February 1, 2007 Posted February 1, 2007 I watched like half of an episode once...
SJRod55 Posted February 1, 2007 Posted February 1, 2007 I love LOST. My regret is I have only seen the whole of the first series whilst working in Mexico. In Taiwan I saw 3 episodes of series two and that is it.... I have total LOST withdrawal when I hear people talking about it. Oh my.... LOST in Albania???? I can dream
homeschoolmom Posted February 1, 2007 Posted February 1, 2007 Wow... then you're really way behind. You know you can watch epsodes on-line at ABC.com...
hope4thenew Posted February 1, 2007 Posted February 1, 2007 (edited) i saw kate in a row boat... Edited February 1, 2007 by hope4thenew
ReinnieR Posted February 1, 2007 Posted February 1, 2007 [quote name='ReinnieR' post='1181920' date='Jan 31 2007, 10:15 PM'] a week left [/quote] 6 days
Lil Red Posted February 1, 2007 Posted February 1, 2007 sorry - i had to fix the title - it was really bugging me!! :
ReinnieR Posted February 2, 2007 Posted February 2, 2007 [quote name='Lil Red' post='1182498' date='Feb 1 2007, 06:13 PM'] sorry - i had to fix the title - it was really bugging me!! : [/quote] what did you change?
DemonSlayer Posted February 2, 2007 Posted February 2, 2007 Disappointingly, the 3rd season of Lost doesn't start over here until the 15th...
ReinnieR Posted February 2, 2007 Posted February 2, 2007 [quote name='DemonSlayer' post='1182599' date='Feb 1 2007, 08:41 PM'] Disappointingly, the 3rd season of Lost doesn't start over here until the 15th... [/quote] you could probably watch it on thursday on abc.com
I'm Mr. Snikkers Posted February 2, 2007 Author Posted February 2, 2007 I'm probly ganna have to watch some episodes of LOST on a tape because it's too late... unless they move it back to 9:00.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now