Archaeology cat Posted February 2, 2007 Posted February 2, 2007 [quote name='ReinnieR' post='1182935' date='Feb 2 2007, 02:05 PM'] you could probably watch it on thursday on abc.com [/quote] That's only if you're in the US, as we found out when we moved to the UK. We can watch it on Thursday on iTunes, though. Not sure if that's because we haven't changed it from the US account, though. Hmm.
Lil Red Posted February 2, 2007 Posted February 2, 2007 [quote name='ReinnieR' post='1182598' date='Feb 1 2007, 06:37 PM'] what did you change? [/quote] it used to say "Who's Exited about Lost?"
DemonSlayer Posted February 3, 2007 Posted February 3, 2007 [quote name='ReinnieR' post='1182935' date='Feb 2 2007, 11:05 PM'] you could probably watch it on thursday on abc.com [/quote]Actually, it seems to be starting on the 8th.
Archaeology cat Posted February 3, 2007 Posted February 3, 2007 [quote name='ReinnieR' post='1183969' date='Feb 3 2007, 07:51 PM'] WHAT?!?!!? it's not on wednesdays anymore?? [/quote] I think it's still on Wednesdays, it's just up on the website or iTunes the next day. I could be wrong, but I thought it just went to a later time on Wednesdays. On a random note, next to my phone I have a picture frame with the numbers repeating instead of a picture (a friend gave it to me). I get really funny looks when people come over and look at the phone and see a frame with "4 8 15 16 23 42" all over it!
ReinnieR Posted February 3, 2007 Posted February 3, 2007 [quote name='Archaeology cat' post='1183982' date='Feb 3 2007, 02:32 PM'] I thought it just went to a later time on Wednesdays. [/quote] i was under that impression as well.
I'm Mr. Snikkers Posted February 3, 2007 Author Posted February 3, 2007 (edited) Wouldn't it be funny if there were LOST action figures? Hurry with dieting action! Clair with holding baby action! Locke with saying "destiny" action! Desmond with blowing up hatch action! ([size=1]all of these products are Cheap As Free[/size]) Edited February 3, 2007 by I'm Mr. Snikkers
ReinnieR Posted February 3, 2007 Posted February 3, 2007 i have a JPII action figure does that count?
I'm Mr. Snikkers Posted February 3, 2007 Author Posted February 3, 2007 If you mean Jurassic Park 2: no
jmjtina Posted February 5, 2007 Posted February 5, 2007 I was all "Who EXITED?!!!!!" AND THEN they fixed it.
Noel's angel Posted February 8, 2007 Posted February 8, 2007 "Not I," said the Swan, "The entire idea is utterly absurd, I'd be laughed at and scorned if the other Swans heard."
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now