Apollo Posted August 10, 2003 Author Posted August 10, 2003 8.09.03 - Today's Daily Dose of Dope Footage***The Mighty Ducks..."Quack. Quack. Quack-Quack-Quack-Quaaaaaack!!!" Need I say more??? A classic in every sense of the word.
Apollo Posted August 10, 2003 Author Posted August 10, 2003 8.09.03 - Today's Daily Dose of Dope Footage***The Mighty Ducks..."Quack. Quack. Quack-Quack-Quack-Quaaaaaack!!!" Need I say more??? A classic in every sense of the word. P.S. DO THE "FLYING V"!!!
inDEED Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 MOTION!!! I hereby MOTION to make Apollo the ENTERTAINMENT EDITOR of phatmass.com... Apollo...you IZ Catholic, right? :ph34r:
Apollo Posted August 10, 2003 Author Posted August 10, 2003 Apollo...you IZ Catholic, right? inDEED, Is the Pope Catholic???!!! :D Peace, Love...and hip-hop, Doc Apollo
inDEED Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 inDEED, Is the Pope Catholic???!!! :D Peace, Love...and hip-hop, Doc Apollo Catholics & HIP HOP???
Apollo Posted August 10, 2003 Author Posted August 10, 2003 Apollo...you IZ Catholic, right? inDEED, Is the Pope Catholic???!!! Peace, Love...and hip-hop, Doc Apollo I'm more Roman than a hitch-hiking, nomad's cell phone, and more Catholic than the paintings on the Home of tha Pope's dome....aka Yes, I'm Catholic and proud of it. :D
Apollo Posted August 10, 2003 Author Posted August 10, 2003 I hereby MOTION to make Apollo the ENTERTAINMENT EDITOR of phatmass.com... Hmmmmmm...intriguing. :)
Claudine Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 MOTION!!! I hereby MOTION to make Apollo the ENTERTAINMENT EDITOR of phatmass.com... I secOnd that! 100% sounds DoPe B) do it up!
flip Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 i think apollo should be head of the following anything that is big, white, and black clothing
Kiddkapps Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 MOTION!!! I hereby MOTION to make Apollo the ENTERTAINMENT EDITOR of phatmass.com... Apollo...you IZ Catholic, right? :ph34r: I agree....BUT we'll haffi arm wrestle fi di music section if you want it. LOLOL. hmpf.
Damien Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 (edited) QUOTE (inDEED @ Aug 10 2003, 12:48 AM) MOTION!!! I hereby MOTION to make Apollo the ENTERTAINMENT EDITOR of phatmass.com... Apollo...you IZ Catholic, right? Umm I only liked one of the movies listen above. I guess me and Apollo got different syles of likes, but I disagree. :blink: Edited August 10, 2003 by Damien
Apollo Posted August 10, 2003 Author Posted August 10, 2003 Umm I only liked one of the movies listen above. I guess me and Apollo got different syles of likes, but I disagree. Damien, TMNTII: The Secret of the Ooze?? Hook?? Are you not human? :D Well...I am sorry to disappoint any hip-hop head who looks my direction for help, so Damien...this one's for you... 8.10.03 - Today's Daily Dose of Dope Footage***Seabiscuit...anyone who thinks this is the best movie he...or she...has seen all year, they must be the most amesome person on the planet without a doubt. Even though I have only seen the trailor...this is definitely one of my top five favorite movies of all time...JUST WAIT TILL I SEE IT!!! :D
Apollo Posted August 10, 2003 Author Posted August 10, 2003 Yo Damien...call me if you wanna get tha crew together this week and bust a movie or somein. Much love---Apollo
Damien Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 Sounds good Apollo... You know I love you. Its just appears that we don't agree when it comes to movies. Although 28 days was good. I guess there are only a few differences. But heck yeah I am am always down to hang with the crew. I will give you a call. Side Note... Flip when do I get a copy of the commercial? :blink:
inDEED Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 Why was SEABISCUIT SO GOOD???? I still haven't seen it...
Apollo Posted August 12, 2003 Author Posted August 12, 2003 8.11.03 - Today's Daily Dose of Dope Footage***Toy Story 2...an often side-splittingly funny film for the kid at heart and the adult at mind. A guilty pleasure, but I must give credit where credit is due. And who said sequels never live up to the originals??!! "To infinity...and beyoooooond!!!" :D Fun Film Fact: Woody's hairstyle is actually modled after mine from the 5th - 7th grades. It's funny only because it's true. :unsure:
flip Posted August 12, 2003 Posted August 12, 2003 Side Note... Flip when do I get a copy of the commercial? as soon as its done my freind....
Damien Posted August 13, 2003 Posted August 13, 2003 Yeah we did a Commercial for a local channel (KDFI channel 27) that is re-running Hawaii 5-0, and Matlock. Merlin and Flip were on the streets of Dallas freestyling about it. That was the hole concept behind the commercial. <---- Was in the back ground sporting his Phatmass.com shirt. :blink:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now