An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dr. Apollo's Daily Movie Recommendation

Apollo

8.11.03 - Today's Daily Dose of Dope Footage***Toy Story 2...an often side-splittingly funny film for the kid at heart and the adult at mind.  A guilty pleasure, but I must give credit where credit is due.  And who said sequels never live up to the originals??!!  "To infinity...and beyoooooond!!!" :o  :D

Fun Film Fact:  Woody's hairstyle is actually modled after mine from the 5th - 7th grades.  It's funny only because it's true. :unsure:

I LOve This Flick, seeeeen it x 7 :lol:

8.12.03 - Today's Daily Dose of Dope Footage***Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade...sorry, the past two days I've been on a "dope sequel" run. This movie has action, comedy, suspense, and if you look really close...a little bit o' Jesus too!!! They saved the best for last in this spectacular trilogy. The stunning twist revealed in this movie is comparable to that at the end of The Empire Strikes Back...ladies and gentlemen, Han Solo is James Bond's son!!!

Interesting Indiana Jones Fact: Indiana Jones was recently named by the American Film Institute as the #2 greatest hero in American film history. Not too shabby for a guy dating an anorexic chick half his age. :D B)

I LOve This Flick, seeeeen it x 7 

A minimum of 10 for me! Great minds think alike.

HEAR YE, HEAR YE...PHATMASS KATS! IT IS WITH THIS POST THAT I GRADUATE MY "LURKER-DOM"! I never thought this day would come. (insert heartfelt tear hear) I feel like I almost...actually...kinda...sorta...belong. :huh: Thank you all for letting me finally realize what it means to be wanted. You like me...you really, really like me!!! :rolleyes:

8.13.03 - Today's Daily Dose of Dope Footage***Fandango...before Kevin Costner was famous...even before Judd Nelson was famous...if he ever was...this is the ultimate college-guy-bonding-road-trip movie. Set in the greatest state of them all (Holla back if you reppin Texas!), and with a soundtrack that is ballsy enough to blast Elton John...this flick is a rather often overlooked classic in the "stupid-but-fun" college movie category. Guaranteed, fresh 70's action at its finest!

APollo did u get ur wisdom teeth out yet?

In a word...yes. I don't think I will ever rap the same again...which, actually...could be a good thing. :huh::rolleyes:

8.14.03 - Today's Daily Dose of Dope Footage***Flip's Naked Baby Pictures...talk about a spine-tingler...eeeeh :blink: ...scariest thing I have ever seen. Period.

P.S. Hey Flip... ;):P :D

Dear Recovering Hip-Hop Heads,

Dr. Apollo is on vacation. You can either leave him a message with his secretary (email: webmaster@phatmass.com), or you can try back when he returns in just a few short days. Until then...rest up, relax, and enjoy some dope flix. Peace. B)

Just to annoy you...

8.18.03 - Today's Daily Dose of Dope Footage***Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure...WILD STALYNS RUUUUULE!!!! meedilee-meedilee-meeeeeeee!!!! The best on screen duo of ALL TIME...literally...it's a time travel movie people. Sheesh! Eduacational and provocative, inspirational and motivational, dumb...and dumber. This movie should appeal to anyone with air in their lungs, blood in their veins, and is not named Damien. ;):P :D Phatmassers keep your air-guitars rockin'!!! RUFUS!!!!!

P.S. Keanu Reeves' best acting job ever is in THIS movie. "Whoaaaa." :blink: